Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a spyder e99 paintball gun, but so far I havn't decided. I'm a good long range sniper, and recommendations on the gun, barrel, etc?

·
Registered
354 Posts
you should buy my old spyder compact 2000 with all the extras....hopper,co2 tank (12oz),elbow and mask!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've got a Piranha PRO TS w/Storm frame. It's got a DYE 12" Boomstick barrel. It's a pretty good gun. You won't go wrong with your Spyder or Piranha. I'm moving up my game instensity. If you have the money get an Autococker. I'm hoping to buy my friends Autococker decked out in Shocktech parts, and buying a race electronic trigger ($550) for it. Autococker are devestatingly accurate. I've seen a lot of reviews for the race trigger and they've been great. There goess $1050. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yea I have a Shocktech Autococker and I love it. Ive had it for over a year and so far no problems. It is dead accurate and is really fast if you need it to be. It has all shocktech parts and a Dye Boomstick barrel. I got a dynoflow tank on it. If you have the money I definatly recomend a nice autocoker. If not my back up gun is a spyder shutter. I reallly like this gun too but its no cocker. I have a boomstick on it too and its pretty accurate. Just not very fast. But like anything else, if u got the money and want the best get it, if not get the next best thing..... just my .02

·
Registered
164 Posts
Get an M98 Custom, Spyders break very easily. Don't get an Autococker unless you know how to maintain them. They have so many moving parts that need tuning. Go ahead and buy a different barrel for the whatever gun you get. Stock barrels are horrible.

·
Registered
306 Posts
For Red_IS300 you gotta go look for the Race Trigger Frame for the autococker. It's a $500 dollar electronic trigger frame but well worth it. It'll keep up with Bushmasters, Angel's, and any other of those other eletropneumatic guns out there, and it still keeps it's accuracy.
As for maintenance, autococker's really aren't as bad as people make it seem. Plenty of websites that show new autococker owner's how to maintain them. Bottomline is don't tinker with the gun unless you have to. Once the timing is on, keep it clean and oiled. A lot of people buy the gun, tinker with it, and try to "fix" problems that really aren't problems. The spyder or piranha's are really decent guns for their prices though.
Oh yea last thing, if you buy a gun with an eletronic trigger, buy a good hopper. I've got a Revolution hopper for my gun.

·
8,803 Posts
Honestly I dont know nor do I care... However, jp2k, your sig line kills me!

Walken is the man!

from snl ---> walken= "i've got to have more cowbell." :lol:

·
Registered
764 Posts
OK first you cant be a long range sniper in Paintball.......you might be able to get 150 foot accurate with a tippman and a flatline barrel. but even then.....???? No such thing in paintball as sniper. Snipers shoot from hundreds of yards away without being noticed. You might be a camper if anything, and I would kill you.
Check out www.tippmann.com and get the a-5......best bang for you money.
Sniper :lol:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
VainGlutton said:
OK first you cant be a long range sniper in Paintball.......you might be able to get 150 foot accurate with a tippman and a flatline barrel. but even then.....???? No such thing in paintball as sniper. Snipers shoot from hundreds of yards away without being noticed. You might be a camper if anything, and I would kill you.
Check out www.tippmann.com and get the a-5......best bang for you money.
Sniper :lol:
Who is this ass-clown?

You're a joke Glutton. So far today i've read 2 posts of yours and in both of them you think you know everything :roll:

Get a life.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the A5...it goes for around 270...i play mangrove/forest uncommercial paintball....i shoot anyone near our teams flag...my friend is selling a minimag for a good price...should i go for it?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Get a stock 2003 WGP Autococker for 320 ish. There's so many things you can do to make the gun better, and it's a great stock gun.

·
Registered
764 Posts
mini mags are a nice gun....not to retract on my earlier statement but..........If your a camper and like to wait(snipe) just get a tippmann 98c with the rappid trigger and a flatline(tune it well) and remote. gun will take a beating and is quality. Its not electric it wont tell you how many balls you shoot a second, its not auto, but you can have a great time and it wont break. Its the shooter not the gun. If your a back player on a team you need some paint flying, but I dont think that what your asking. Peace

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
22 Participants
IS300Blitz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing