Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey I have a 2001 IS300 have a question on which Oracle HID kit or ballast to buy. My driverside went dead about a year and a half ago. Passengerside will be going soon as well. I never replaced the OEM right away, because its expensive for just one unit. But due to a recent workorder from the coppers i HAVE to get it fixed now. SOOOOO what that said i was going to purchase the Oracle 50w kit, but had question on the ORACLE Digital 32V Ballast wanting to know the benefits of having a digital unit? :)

Also does ORACLE sell Bi-Xenon HID kits?

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey I have a 2001 IS300 have a question on which Oracle HID kit or ballast to buy. My driverside went dead about a year and a half ago. Passengerside will be going soon as well. I never replaced the OEM right away, because its expensive for just one unit. But due to a recent workorder from the coppers i HAVE to get it fixed now. SOOOOO what that said i was going to purchase the Oracle 50w kit, but had question on the ORACLE Digital 32V Ballast wanting to know the benefits of having a digital unit? :)

The 50W kit will be brighter than the 35W 32V HID kit; if you want to be brighter than your factory lights now then go with 50W but if you want the same output then go with the 35W 32V kit.

The 32V (digital) ballasts have a built in rectifier (almost the same thing as having a relay harness installed) so your wiring is much easier with these ballasts.

We do sell bi-xenon kits but since your high beams and low beams are separate you will not need a bi-xenon bulb. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
cool beans so 50w is also sold as a digital unit as well right. i was reading the description for both units and they both had digital advertised just wanting to know which digital unit feature more apart from the other.

apperance wise i like the way the 32v unit casing looks better than the 50w unit casing.

Also what can i use from you guys to upgrade the High beams to make them SUPERRRRR DUPPERRR bright while maintianing visibility or useable light :)

Another question for the 35x14 flash, do you guys sell mountain bike handlebar mounts? really considering purchasing this unit.

·
Registered
114 Posts

i dont recommend buying any products from AAC because they have very unprofessional agent and very bad customer services. They even deleted the post i posted on here about how bad their customer services is. i recommend buying from flashtech

1 - 4 of 4 Posts