Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
No, I-Forged is shit. They fall apart if they spin faster than 350 RPM's, and the bolts are made of plastic.

They just cost alot because people THINK they're good, like Mercedes Benz. They're really inferior, but they cost more because of hype.

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
u can buy them from TWS (The Wheel Supply) @ City of Industry, CA ... ask for Sander, he should hook u up well. :wink:

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
No, I-Forged is sh*t. They fall apart if they spin faster than 350 RPM's, and the bolts are made of plastic.

They just cost alot because people THINK they're good, like Mercedes Benz. They're really inferior, but they cost more because of hype.
Sarcasm or for reals?

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
No, I-Forged is sh*t. They fall apart if they spin faster than 350 RPM's, and the bolts are made of plastic.

I don't know about that, mine held up whenever I cruise at speeds over 350 RPM or 5000 RPM.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:

Sarcasm or for reals?
Dewd, TONS of sarcasm.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
tiger11 said:
Iforgery sucks! Just like he said, Its an inferior good. Get the real deal, go for HRE! The service sucks, the wheels quality tears apart.
Bullplop, I was being sarcastic.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
tiger11 said:
Iforgery sucks! Just like he said, Its an inferior good. Get the real deal, go for HRE! The service sucks, the wheels quality tears apart.
I'll agree with you with the service sucks but what do you mean by the wheels quality tears apart? Overall, the rims I have taken a good beating and they're still shiny. I get all my wheel work done at rim repair shop and one of the guys there owns a M3 with HREs. He hates iForged or should I say Vince with a passion but he was surprised on the quality of the rims. I guess if you have $5000 to spend on rims then HRE is the place to go. I only spent $2400 on my Aeros and I like them.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
CIVIC96NOS said:
I REALLY LOVE THE I-FORGED SENEKAS BUT THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH I-FORGED ..

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
:crazy:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS SUGGEST?
Like WHO? I've never heard of ANY problems with them.

And please take caps lock off.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
They are a lot of complaints about the paint. Some people have paint that's chipping, while others have scratches all over the face of the rim. Here's my advice for people who want to buy iForged rims.

-If you live on the east coast, order them during the winter.
-Ask for the new center caps.
-Ask for the rims to be hub-centric, I got hub-centric rings on my rims.
-Ask for the receipt.
-Ask for a high polish finish that has no clear coat.

·
Registered
646 Posts
i like the wheels a lot but the service there is very bad. Luckily i have a friend that knows the owner. And yes Vince is a little bis nitch, i really dont like that guy, and his 7 series can kiss my assssss. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.