Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone, I am looking to get a Indash DVD/Monitor .

There are so many out there. I like some opion on which Unit you all
think is the best.

Pls list Make & Model And If Possible the Price

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
what are you looking for out of your in dash DVD?

picture quality, sound quality, touchscreen?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
picture quality, sound quality, touchscreen?
All the above

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
well you cant have it all, it just dont happen that way.

You want sound quality, you shouldnt be getting a screen period, but for screens, the Eclipse Units are the best. Screen quality the Alpine IVA-D910 is the best. But its not touchscreen.

You gotta figure out what you are willing to somewhat compromise.

·
Registered
151 Posts
get PIONEER AVIC-N1. i have it and i love it!!! it is touch screen, navigation, mp3, dvd, cd everything man!!!! if you want one i know some guy who is selling it!!! pm me if you are interested

·
Registered
150 Posts
Cantthinkofusername said:
get PIONEER AVIC-N1. i have it and i love it!!! it is touch screen, navigation, mp3, dvd, cd everything man!!!! if you want one i know some guy who is selling it!!! pm me if you are interested
yea i have an N1 and i'm glad i didn't wait for the N2 b.c u can't watch movies while driving on the N2..look around for a good deal on the N1

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I have an alpine iva-d300 and i love it, its the second one i've put into my cars. First one i got ripped on, was like 1800 installed but the second one i wised up and bought a NEW one off ebay for 350 less then stores and so it was only with installation 1450 and thats with the PAC so you dont have to have the ebrake on to watch dvd's. Its a mp3/cd/wma/dvd/nav system and is touchscreen. Hope this helps and good luck

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Avic N1 is a crap unit for sound quality and screan quality. Not to mention it only has a 25 or 50 mile radius for the nav when you dont have the nav disc in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts