Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. so i'm injured and been recovering from my surgery.. and so i'm chillen @ home most the time and watchin tv.. so I've been noticing there are no is300 commercials out there at all.. I see a grip for the ugly ass es300 and the suv lexus all day... I understand the is3 is quite an older car, but why don't they advertise it at all anymore.. heh.. yah i'm bored.. but its weird and I just noticed it..

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
i saw one a few weeks ago....it was very well made, not dumb like most of the others. a lot of the segment was just listening to the engine climb

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
theres that one ad where this guys driving in a curvy mountain road (where it really belongs 8) ) and then shows a adopt-a-road sign that reads XXX-HALL and his plate reads HALL
dont c it often tho

·
Registered
130 Posts
The only IS commercial I've ever seen was the one on christmas moring when they get a lexus for christmas. :roll:

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
jakesellin said:
The only IS commercial I've ever seen was the one on christmas moring when they get a lexus for christmas. :roll:
:lol: me 2...

Your asian friend,
David

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
The one I've seen often is where they compare it to a race car and show the Team Lexus IS. It has the tagline, "The IS from Lexus, it handles like a performance car that's because it is."

They've also started showing the Lexus for Christmas commercial again, but I have yet to see one with an IS this year.

G

·
SDLexus said:
The one I've seen often is where they compare it to a race car and show the Team Lexus IS. It has the tagline, "The IS from Lexus, it handles like a performance car that's because it is."

They've also started showing the Lexus for Christmas commercial again, but I have yet to see one with an IS this year.
yea i saw that one too about the team lexus, its on their site. 8)

So far i havent seen any "December to Remember Month at Lexus" comercials lately.

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Mr.Is300 said:
jakesellin said:
:lol: me 2...

Your asian friend,
David
me3

your cracker friend :lol:

willy

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
ive never seen one is300 commercial.. except a long time ago i think around christmas time when they had a lexus holidays commercial or something and then.. they were like surprising some guy and he came outside and there was an is300 with a bigass ribbon around it, but it was like.. a general lexus sale-time commercial

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
We should make one. Have about 500 IS3's rolling.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I saw the Christmas, driving in a curvy mountain road and driving really fast to meet this chick in a resturent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts