Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered my car cover on december 16th, 2003 and received an email confirmin my order and that i would receive one shortly after to confirmt that is was shipped. i never got the email that it was shipped, its now Dec. 25th...and still no word. where is some response?

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
cyphertext69 said:
hey, n00b, maybe you want to read the forum sticky! It says to keep customer service issues out of the forum. :bitching:
this is the .net store forum dude...

he asked a valid question and is in the right location...the .net email hasnt been working for webmaster or jedi....

lay off the guy....he did the right thing by posting his question... :chill:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks...

yea ... about that. thanks tsoprano....as for the other one...chill out

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
jedi said:
This forum was set up for any users that want to discuss the store with us on a public level. Feel free to ask us questions about the products we carry, availability, releases etc. Suggestions on products you would like to see in the store or future group buys are helpful to us as well.

We do ask however, that any order related or customer service issues be kept off this forum. We simply can't keep track of things on the forum as well as through email. If you have a question about your order, please use the contact form in the store, or email [email protected]. Please always reference your IS300.NET Order number. We answer all email within a 24hr period.

We thank you all for your support.

- IS300.NET Staff

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
cyphertext69 said:
jedi said:
This forum was set up for any users that want to discuss the store with us on a public level. Feel free to ask us questions about the products we carry, availability, releases etc. Suggestions on products you would like to see in the store or future group buys are helpful to us as well.

We do ask however, that any order related or customer service issues be kept off this forum. We simply can't keep track of things on the forum as well as through email. If you have a question about your order, please use the contact form in the store, or email [email protected]. Please always reference your IS300.NET Order number. We answer all email within a 24hr period.

We thank you all for your support.

- IS300.NET Staff
their EMAIL doesnt work...... :roll:

·
Founder
8,520 Posts
I've been getting all kinds of @is300.net email. No problem there. I tested [email protected] as well - no problems.

To answer the original post - the car cover just arrived today from our parts supplier (delays over the holidays). It will ship out tomorrow (as I am not in the office today and there's noone else to ship it out today - sorry).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts