Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as the title says I have the LLC (audiolink) and all the cables and I purchased a sub and amp to install to the stock head unit(I have had this for about a month, still not installed :pissed: )

Anyways, I was asking the stereo shop and he told me the best place for the LLC is behind the stock headunit and he would have to pull out the head unit and tap the cables there? WTF?

I thought everyone was taping the rear 6*9's, any reason why he should/shoudn't do this?

THANKS!!!!

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
mr_alex2 said:
Well, as the title says I have the LLC (audiolink) and all the cables and I purchased a sub and amp to install to the stock head unit(I have had this for about a month, still not installed :pissed: )

Anyways, I was asking the stereo shop and he told me the best place for the LLC is behind the stock headunit and he would have to pull out the head unit and tap the cables there? WTF?

I thought everyone was taping the rear 6*9's, any reason why he should/shoudn't do this?

THANKS!!!!
Either at the amp, or the 6*9 for a LLC. The radio does not have speaker leads out to tap into and the dealer obviously did not research your vehicle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Before I got my Primier head unit, the shop tapped one of the wires connected to the factory amp.

mr_alex2 said:

THANKS!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.