Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for peeps in the northern nj or nyc area...where do you go to put on wheels/tires? looking for a reputable and good installer.

some co-workers have mentioned apollo tire and euro tire. i haven't heard of them...but i'm not too familiar with any places.

suggestions?

·
Registered
83 Posts
EuroTire on Rt 46 in Fairfield NJ is the only place I would consider. Hand torqued lug nuts and proper air pressure, as well as the best non-marring machines. Excellent alignment too. Independantly owned by Bill and Chris Bloomfield. I have been taking my cars to them for 20 years, including my Porsche C4 and GMC Syclone, and now my IS.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Sam_I_Am said:
EuroTire on Rt 46 in Fairfield NJ is the only place I would consider. Hand torqued lug nuts and proper air pressure, as well as the best non-marring machines. Excellent alignment too. Independantly owned by Bill and Chris Bloomfield. I have been taking my cars to them for 20 years, including my Porsche C4 and GMC Syclone, and now my IS.
Yes, have heard excellent things from them...including an IS300.net member who recently went there to have his HRE rims installed....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.