Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that are the brightest, whitest, and cheapest? I had a horrrrrible time at radioshack, first the guy argued with me on which LED's I would need (he said I should use infrared LED's to keep the power consumption down.. I almost shit myself lol)

THEN..AND THIS IS WHERE I GET PISSED THE F*CK OFF:
I overheard him tell an older guy, someone just looking to get a multimeter to test his connections in his car for something,

"Sir, I cant tell u how to use this.."
"May I ask why?"
"Because, I am on the clock and knowledge isnt free"

I dropped the LED's I had and ran over and started yelling at the guy..
How can knowledge, the most sought after thing in this universe, not be free?!
ah, it pissed me off so bad.. but anyways, ya, looking to change the ugly orange interior lights to a really nice white.. any suggestions plz?

·
Registered
174 Posts
if you really want CHEAP ones? hurry ur ass maybe get a copy of the december or january( forget which month ) of the superstreet magazine and they gave out free blue LEDs.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DIY..cluster, climate control, I hate this damn orange glow.. I found a site that seems to sell LED's with a "bright as f*ck" rating.. lol thanks everyone..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do NOT go to Lextasy their bulbs blow out tooooooo quick, Super Bright Leds is the best place to go. They are cheap, and work perfectly, have not yet have one blow on me in about a year, got em in every spot I can put them.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts