Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Actually, I had custom flat black tails done by LCA575, but one of the lenses just cracked, so I'm after someone who sells the actual JDM flat black tails or someone who does custom tail light work? Anyone have any suggestions on where to find some of these? Thanks! Austin

p.s.-as soon as I get the new tails, I'm going to be selling my flat black tails for next to nothing, maybe like $60 shipped or something. One is fine, one has a crack in the lense :cry:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
xencloud said:
Hello all! Actually, I had custom flat black tails done by LCA575, but one of the lenses just cracked, so I'm after someone who sells the actual JDM flat black tails or someone who does custom tail light work? Anyone have any suggestions on where to find some of these? Thanks! Austin

p.s.-as soon as I get the new tails, I'm going to be selling my flat black tails for next to nothing, maybe like $60 shipped or something. One is fine, one has a crack in the lense :cry:
I ordered my JDMs from the .NET store

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
GraphiteSportDesign said:
I ordered my JDMs from the .NET store
Xencloud is talking about FLAT BLACK.
I saw some flat black JDM ones oversea for about $500-$550 US$. :eek: To be honest, I don't want to cough that kinda cash for taillights.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me neither. Does anyone on .net do custom work, like Flatline Graphix or something? Also, does anyone get them for a discount from the $500 pricetag?

·
Registered
548 Posts
dont get the flat blacks. SOME people have problems with leakage. they are not well sealed :( if anything, get flatline to do em...they own.

just my .02

lane

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont get the flat blacks. SOME people have problems with leakage. they are not well sealed if anything, get flatline to do em...they own.

just my .02

Already mailed him, hope he still does these! :D

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know, he mailed me back and informed me..........Anyone sell these?

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
redliningit03 said:
dont get the flat blacks. SOME people have problems with leakage. they are not well sealed :( if anything, get flatline to do em...they own.

just my .02

lane
What are you talking about? the JDM Flat blacks are oem Toyota (not aftermarket). If those leak, the possibility is just as same as stock tails. :(

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
isman said:
redliningit03 said:

just my .02

lane
What are you talking about? the JDM Flat blacks are oem Toyota (not aftermarket). If those leak, the possibility is just as same as stock tails. :(
The Newbie thinks the post is about painted headlights, not taillights. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.