Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i get a manifold to bolt up to a 2835 turbine? For the 2JZGE of course. Anyone know anything about Trust SS turbines? T51R will never fit the IS bay. :-?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in your trunk? Let me see some pictures of something that you actually had it.

A T51R barely fits in a supra bay. get real bro.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
its guaranteed to fit if he said he made it fit

get real would be you getting real and stop trying to piss into the wind, don't plauge us with such questions when you are trying to reinvent the wheel. figure it out yourself or buy a kit already made. you can't ask others how to do something when no one else has done it, and if you can't figure it out for yourself, as to how to do it, you shouldn't be doing "it" in the first place

forcefed, why did you say "had" pm me if you like

-gte

ForcefedIS said:
AltezzaBob said:
T51R will never fit the IS bay. :-?

It fit just fine when I had my IS;-)

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess it hurts to just try to ask?

I'm not trying to "piss into the wind" and not trying to reinvent the wheel. Just redesigning. Sounds like you don't want other people to try to be original.

And i know how to do "it". If i can't make the 2835 work, then i'll just sell it due to no need for it.

IS300GTE said:

get real would be you getting real and stop trying to piss into the wind, don't plauge us with such questions when you are trying to reinvent the wheel. figure it out yourself or buy a kit already made. you can't ask others how to do something when no one else has done it, and if you can't figure it out for yourself, as to how to do it, you shouldn't be doing "it" in the first place

-gte

ForcefedIS said:
AltezzaBob said:

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
why wouldn't i want other people to be original? originality is what propells intelligent inventions, but you must have the resources to make an intelligent invention

what type of exhaust flange does it have? it should be a garrett 4 bolt, and probably a T3, but possibly a T4

if thats the case, you could use any manifold for the IS, that uses those style flanges. you will have to figure out if it fits on your own, as there are no guarantees with unchartered territory, and the rest is cake.

if you know how to do "it" stop asking and start fabricating

-gte

AltezzaBob said:
I guess it hurts to just try to ask?

I'm not trying to "piss into the wind" and not trying to reinvent the wheel. Just redesigning. Sounds like you don't want other people to try to be original.

And i know how to do "it". If i can't make the 2835 work, then i'll just sell it due to no need for it.

IS300GTE said:

-gte

ForcefedIS said:
AltezzaBob said:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
do u think one gt2835 is enough to make power for a six cylinder engine?

the gt2835 i think uses a t25 flange.

if u want to put in the t51r your gonna need a vband flange.

better off to go make a custom manifold i dont think anyone makes one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.