Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,198 Posts
Hertz DOES distribute their speakers in the USA but not online I believe. Check the website for a local list of dealers. I have a guy local to me who's a Hertz dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Only thing about most of the Hertz speakers, the budget ones at least, is a bit of a ... screaming tweeter.. the passive filter is a bit of shait, actually. But, by dampening the tweeter 3-4.5db on the filter, will give you a pretty decent setup. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wanted to widen my choices....im not worried about the passive crossover because im going active, i went to their website and they dont have any listing for usa...the whole mission is i want to get the best soundstage possible with a 2 way system...i wanted image dynamics but i need atleast an 1" more of clearance according to our new fitment thread very handy haha so most likely im going with focal

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Some mom and pop audio stores carry Hertz. Atleast thats how I found mine. I went to a random audio store in H-Town that I found on craiglists and they happened to have the HSK 165 components, MLK components, and even the single and dual voic coil subs. It was random, but the store was nice, so their credibility was not an issue.

·
Premium Member
11,198 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your a man of all traits
what do you do for a living. lol
by the way have you gotten the discs yet?
Worked for a server hosting place for a while; not since New Years eve though. Currently I look for a job for a living lol

Haven't gotten the discs yet, I'll keep an eye out for them though.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
You know what's funny? I actually sold Techronics their two servers that their site is hosted on. Xeon3060 servers.
Cool story bro.

Sorry I just had to. lol

Reactions: ItalynStylion
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.