Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if they sell blue glass for the side mirrors on the IS300 and where i can get them if they do? Some cars have them to reduce headlight glare at night when you look through the side mirrors i want to get them for my IS....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have a 2001 this year has auto-dimming side mirrors i don't think so?? I never even noticed that on my side mirrors not even on my rear view mirror i think they came out with the auto dimming on the rear view mirror in 2002.I never heard of auto dimming side mirrors for the IS300 i'm not sure though....

·
Premium Member
5,336 Posts
I have a 2001 this year has auto-dimming side mirrors i don't think so?? I never even noticed that on my side mirrors not even on my rear view mirror i think they came out with the auto dimming on the rear view mirror in 2002.I never heard of auto dimming side mirrors for the IS300....
My 2002 has auto-dimming side mirrors. They reference the sensor in the rearview mirror inside the car. If you don't believe me, flash a flashlight into the sensor, and watch your exterior mirrors darken.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
ganador sells carbon side mirrors with blue glass instead of clear.

japanparts.com has them but im sure nigel or some other jdm hookup could score you some. i would check out nigels vendor section and pm him.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hahaha, 01's get nothing good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.