Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in NJ. Anyone know any good tuning shops?

·
Registered
322 Posts
IS300GTE said:
bullish racing

No, bullish racing, while very good, is a complete rip off. They wanted to charge me $600 for header installation and $500 for a suspension swap. Stay away unless u are made of money.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
this i know, when the topic starter asked for tuning, i equate that to dyno time, and unless mr mark corrects me, i don't think that SKR has a dyno. as for product install, they'll take care of you no problem.
mark is one of the few members here on .net that i know face to face, he's always been way cool, even before he opened his shop.

-gte

BassMan097 said:
IS300GTE said:
sorry mark! did you guys recently get a dyno that i don't know about?

( SKR 4 life! :D )

MrMark said:
Gee...thanks gte... :-? :bitching: :lol:

IS300GTE said:
bullish racing
Dude, just got off the phone with SKR, they came in under half of bullish's price, and they know their shit!!!! SKR all the way!

·
Registered
322 Posts
MrMark said:
LOL... no worries... No, we sure don't have a dyno...yet. Bullish is a very good tuner though. We do what we can.
Sure, Bullish is great, but $500 for a suspension swap, and 7 hours for header install...Gimme a break. Oh by the way Mark, your IS is taped up on my dorm room door. :D :D I will be in later this month for some mods. Spoke to Elliot today.

·
Registered
426 Posts
BassMan097 said:
MrMark said:
LOL... no worries... No, we sure don't have a dyno...yet. Bullish is a very good tuner though. We do what we can.
Sure, Bullish is great, but $500 for a suspension swap, and 7 hours for header install...Gimme a break. Oh by the way Mark, your IS is taped up on my dorm room door. :D :D I will be in later this month for some mods. Spoke to Elliot today.
Actually, My header install did take about 6.5 hours. And that was in my shop with a lift.

·
Registered
322 Posts
bpointer said:
BassMan097 said:
MrMark said:
Actually, My header install did take about 6.5 hours. And that was in my shop with a lift.
Maybe so, but SKR told me 4 hours. They have more experience with the IS, and their hourly rate is less too.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
um... anywhere around rt. 46 in lodi? or around rt. 22?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Oh, your up north like I am. Bullish would be the closest I know of, but SKR would be worth the drive since they (Mr. Mark) know the IS the best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
buddha 300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing