Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in NJ. Anyone know any good tuning shops?

·
Registered
322 Posts
IS300GTE said:
bullish racing

No, bullish racing, while very good, is a complete rip off. They wanted to charge me $600 for header installation and $500 for a suspension swap. Stay away unless u are made of money.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
this i know, when the topic starter asked for tuning, i equate that to dyno time, and unless mr mark corrects me, i don't think that SKR has a dyno. as for product install, they'll take care of you no problem.
mark is one of the few members here on .net that i know face to face, he's always been way cool, even before he opened his shop.

-gte

BassMan097 said:
IS300GTE said:
sorry mark! did you guys recently get a dyno that i don't know about?

( SKR 4 life! :D )

MrMark said:
Gee...thanks gte... :-? :bitching: :lol:

IS300GTE said:
bullish racing
Dude, just got off the phone with SKR, they came in under half of bullish's price, and they know their shit!!!! SKR all the way!

·
Registered
322 Posts
MrMark said:
LOL... no worries... No, we sure don't have a dyno...yet. Bullish is a very good tuner though. We do what we can.
Sure, Bullish is great, but $500 for a suspension swap, and 7 hours for header install...Gimme a break. Oh by the way Mark, your IS is taped up on my dorm room door. :D :D I will be in later this month for some mods. Spoke to Elliot today.

·
Registered
426 Posts
BassMan097 said:
MrMark said:
LOL... no worries... No, we sure don't have a dyno...yet. Bullish is a very good tuner though. We do what we can.
Sure, Bullish is great, but $500 for a suspension swap, and 7 hours for header install...Gimme a break. Oh by the way Mark, your IS is taped up on my dorm room door. :D :D I will be in later this month for some mods. Spoke to Elliot today.
Actually, My header install did take about 6.5 hours. And that was in my shop with a lift.

·
Registered
322 Posts
bpointer said:
BassMan097 said:
MrMark said:
Actually, My header install did take about 6.5 hours. And that was in my shop with a lift.
Maybe so, but SKR told me 4 hours. They have more experience with the IS, and their hourly rate is less too.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
um... anywhere around rt. 46 in lodi? or around rt. 22?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Oh, your up north like I am. Bullish would be the closest I know of, but SKR would be worth the drive since they (Mr. Mark) know the IS the best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts