Lexus IS Forum banner

Where to buy wald replica kit?

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  onyxaltezza 
#1 ·
My old bookmarks don't work anymore. Where are all the replica wald kits being sold??

#5 ·
sup, www.tomato-racing.com.

right here in socal, in el monte. $89. email them to see if they are still on backorder

-Aaron

#6 ·
onyxaltezza said:
sup, www.tomato-racing.com.

right here in socal, in el monte. $89. email them to see if they are still on backorder

-Aaron
lolz, the real question is if they actually reply to the email, right??

I hear they never reply...

#8 ·
Ill_IS said:
lolz, the real question is if they actually reply to the email, right??

I hear they never reply...

yeah thats true..well. most sites that i found wald at, have them on backorder. its kinda weird but no one seems to have any in stock.

ive tried racerwheel.com, hopupracing.com, tomatoracing.com.

until finally i got hooked up by edawg, for $100 at the LMS lexfest. fits great. well check the sale forums often, one might come up.

-Aaron

#11 ·
well since ur in socal too.

if u are intersted in the full carbon fiber wald kit, u can get one i THINK for $400.

-Aaron

#15 ·
yeah except its like..$1000+? i told you. you can get it for $400-500ish if you call Fatboy Garage. they have no website for IS300, but go to the site and CALL them.

#16 ·
onyxaltezza said:
yeah except its like..$1000+? i told you. you can get it for $400-500ish if you call Fatboy Garage. they have no website for IS300, but go to the site and CALL them.
Well i have been reading about importfan and it seems their parts fit perfectly, so considering I don't have to do any kind of modifications (I wanted to get the real one) 1000 is not a bad price.... plus it's carbon fiber I can always get creative :p

#17 ·
i lost all the links that sells is300 aftermarket stuff.

i will look tomorrow in my laptop.

1000 is not bad either for a real one..l-tunedparts.com sells it for 1400 i believe.

#18 ·
onyxaltezza said:

is it in cf thou? i will call them thou you know of any fitment issues thou? becuase the importfan is perfect fit.

#19 ·
ISERMAN said:
Ordered mine at tomato-racing last thursday, received email reply on friday and the wald front lip is estimated to be delivered tommorrow. Was lucky purchased for 89 rite before the price went up. Pretty good service on my experience.

WHAT!!! Delivered tomorrow? I better be getting mine also then. WTF...Ive been waiting for mine over 3 months already.

#20 ·
onyxaltezza said:
well since ur in socal too.

if u are intersted in the full carbon fiber wald kit, u can get one i THINK for $400.

-Aaron

i e-mailed fatboy and this is what i got.

hi,

the wald kit for your is300 is $450, it is full carbon fiber. if you need further assistance please call me at 626-442-3988, thanks.

sales at fatboygarage
derek

dont know about fitment thou or quality of the kit.

#21 ·
yeah i jsut saved u like $600. anyways. i called the company that MAKES them, and they said fitment should be almost flawless. shoudl check it out guys!

-Aaron

#24 ·
Hirun said:
your still keeping the m3?

or your trying to salvage it and use the money for the is300?

i am confused.
The m3 is 99% going to be salvaged betcause of an air bag issue i have been having. So yes I am interested in getting another IS... but only if I find one without a sunroof and a 5 speed, which hasn't been easy so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.