Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to all black tail lights...not smoked or anything like that i want it black! Not dark chrome or whatever but flat black. I think this is called JDM tailights correct? Wheres the best place to buy these.

In other words i want the chrome part of my tail light to be black.

Thnks! :D

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
BLKIS3 said:
i want to all black tail lights...not smoked or anything like that i want it black! Not dark chrome or whatever but flat black. I think this is called JDM tailights correct? Wheres the best place to buy these.

try fizzautosports.com they can get em for ya. but those are really hard to find. so expect to shell out some big bucks

·
13,898 Posts
baadhabit said:
BLKIS3 said:

try fizzautosports.com they can get em for ya. but those are really hard to find. so expect to shell out some big bucks
yeah, as in $500+ for a pair.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
and they don't make em anymore in japan.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i will talk to the people you all have mentioned. I really want these tailights so if anyone knows someone selling them maybe you could let me know. Also is there anyone that can get a good deal on these on this site?

·
13,898 Posts
BLKIS3 said:
ok i will talk to the people you all have mentioned. I really want these tailights so if anyone knows someone selling them maybe you could let me know. Also is there anyone that can get a good deal on these on this site?
here's another suggestion. you can get someone to paint your tailights ANY color you want. there are a few ppl on the board who do this but i can't think of their name right now.

·
Vendor
4,593 Posts
oneeyejack said:
BLKIS3 said:
here's another suggestion. you can get someone to paint your tailights ANY color you want. there are a few ppl on the board who do this but i can't think of their name right now.
LCA575 or myself can do this for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.