Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to buy a lsportline front bumper, anyone know where to get the best prices? so far, i've seen lextasy sellin it for $430 (plus shipping for $100), and wholesalehyperformance and i-m-racing have it for around the same. all the other places i've looked (.net store, among others) seem to only sell the whole kit. i might also buy the rear bumper in the future, anyone have a good price on that? would it be better to buy the whole kit and just sell the sideskirts? any help is greatly appreciated. :wink: thanks.

-eric

ps - about how much will it cost to paint a front bumper?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm looking for this too. Please let me know where you decide to get it from. I don't like the side skirts much. I like the l-tuned ones better (the one from the stage 2 - I think that's what it's called).

·
Registered
322 Posts
bump.... i am also looking to just buy the lsportline front bumper... for the cheapest price of course. Im going for the RMM sides instead of the lsportline sides.

·
Vendor
4,811 Posts
IS300_Onyx_SportDesign said:
call steve @ carson toyota or email him [email protected] he gets the best deals and a large part of .net would recommened him
second that Steve would be the one. You will end up paying a premium for just the front unfortunately. I bought the whole kit because I was originally going to buy the front and sides...then it was just a little more for the rear becuase they didn't want to break up the kit.

Fig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts