Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

What is the cheapest way to buy Lexus parts? I need a few minor things and I have part numbers, but the diller prices are just ... sky high...#$%^&*. I have tried a few websites, however, they have major things but they do not have smaller parts (like underbody panels)...

Thanks,
-Oleg.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
davefisher said:
oleg said:
but the diller prices are just ... sky high...#$%^&*.

"diller"?? Are you 5 years old? :lol: :wink:
Tha Gangsta, tha killa and tha dope dillah.

Wo0 w0oo00oo

·
Registered
908 Posts
gsrthomas said:
I go to any dealer and get 20% off on all parts and i pay no tax. :eek: 8)

Thomas
We look at you in awe.... :eek:

Carson Toyota seems to always have parts that are at least 50% off dealership prices....and no hook ups are needed.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
carson toyota..THOSE GUYS ARE THE BEST.

they saved me 4-5k worth for my car accident..

i like to thank Steve Ganz, Gus, Gordan, and Paul for everything.

carson toyota will never let you down.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Superman IS 300 said:
gsrthomas said:

Thomas

Carson Toyota seems to always have parts that are at least 50% off dealership prices....and no hook ups are needed.
Well if thats the case i will get an additional 20% and no tax. Cuz my dad owns a Auto Repair Shop and I buy parts under his business account.

Thomas

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oleg said:
Hi,

What is the cheapest way to buy Lexus parts? I need a few minor things and I have part numbers, but the dealer prices are just ... sky high...#$%^&*. I have tried a few websites, however, they have major things but they do not have smaller parts (like underbody panels)...

Thanks,
-Oleg.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Superman IS 300 said:
gsrthomas said:

Thomas

50% off? I don't THINK SO. Even those of us with reseller tax number (ie, shop accounts) only get 20-25% off retail with no tax.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
mickey513 said:
Superman IS 300 said:
gsrthomas said:

Thomas

50% off? I don't THINK SO. Even those of us with reseller tax number (ie, shop accounts) only get 20-25% off retail with no tax.
Yeah 50% off seems outrageous. I dont believe it.

Thomas

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
gsrthomas said:
mickey513 said:
Superman IS 300 said:
gsrthomas said:

Thomas

Yeah 50% off seems outrageous. I dont believe it.

Thomas
have youSEEN the fucked up pricing some dealers have on some parts out here.....???????

compared to the highest priced dealers out here i'd think Carson is getting pretty close to that percentage.... they do rock!

edward

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
they really do give 50% off at times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.