Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just install the a Neo Bumper and was wondering if the carson fog light bezel would fit on a Neo? THat plastic part cuz I have the mesh and it doesnt look as cool as the fog light bezel on a carson bumper. If anyone knows where I can get this or if selling one, please PM me. Thanks in advance everyone

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You could always call Carson Toyota and speak with a rep, they're pretty helpful over there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The carson one will definatly not fit. The carson fog opening is slanted where the neo bumper is straight like the l-tuned. You may be able to have a ltuned bezel fitted, but not a carson-tuned. Do you have an authentic neo bumper or the replica.
Replica but the front license part is shaved off. ;) So which fog light bezel will fit here?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am looking for the exact fog lights, I finally gave up on the L-Tuned and is starting to look at Piaa Fogs

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Good luck!

The fogs are from a Toyota Sienta (Japanese only model)

I have not been able to identify the housings, as they do not seem to be a common part. I can not confirm that the housing also come from the Toyota Sienta. From my research they are not.

I do know that the Piaa fog #520 Ion Crystal (similar model to the Ltuned ones) will not fit in this housing as the fog housing is not a perfect circle. These miss by about a quarter of an inch. To make them fit, you would have to seriously modify and cut the housing.

Its a good ideal to fit this into the Neo bumper, cause it would look really good.

Just don't assume that you will fit a regular fog light into it. It will not fit without modifying. The housing also twists the fogs to a slight angle as well.

You may be stuck buying these from Carson for the $399.99 they want, if you want to pursue it further.

Digger08

Reactions: RyanRedIS300

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck!

The fogs are from a Toyota Sienta (Japanese only model)

I have not been able to identify the housings, as they do not seem to be a common part. I can not confirm that the housing also come from the Toyota Sienta. From my research they are not.

I do know that the Piaa fog #520 Ion Crystal (similar model to the Ltuned ones) will not fit in this housing as the fog housing is not a perfect circle. These miss by about a quarter of an inch. To make them fit, you would have to seriously modify and cut the housing.

Its a good ideal to fit this into the Neo bumper, cause it would look really good.

Just don't assume that you will fit a regular fog light into it. It will not fit without modifying. The housing also twists the fogs to a slight angle as well.

You may be stuck buying these from Carson for the $399.99 they want, if you want to pursue it further.

Digger08

+rep homeboy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts