Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no JR, no peter, no eric. where the hell is everyone hiding?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
there in maryland tryng to finally get peter's car back from SRT .. he he he...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stage2 said:

oh ish! you didnt say that! hahahaha.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
didnt i just ask this in the hooters forum???????????

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
stage2 said:
wow thats f'ed up...why dont you just kick him in the nuts when you see him next...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gabbers365 said:
didnt i just ask this in the hooters forum???????????

i didnt see it. wait. did you mean pics of your hooters? im lost

·
Registered
280 Posts
i must be the only loser just sitting at home on this website

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
im just kidding guys,we all knows he is getting his car soon ,and even though it took a while it will be well worth the wait..he is suppost to be comming out with some serious power...shh

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
gabbers365 said:
no gabbi trust me im the "worstest" lol... been home for 2 weeks doing ish,and have 2 more weeks to go. "hey thats what the Dr. said" ..and im getting paid for it .. hehe

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stage2 said:
im just kidding guys,we all knows he is getting his car soon ,and even though it took a while it will be well worth the wait..he is suppost to be comming out with some serious power...shh

im guessing he will be as close to charles as any of us will get. or afford. hahahaha

·
Registered
280 Posts
stage2 said:
no gabbi trust me im the "worstest" lol... been home for 2 weeks doing ish,and have 2 more weeks to go. "hey thats what the Dr. said" ..and im getting paid for it .. hehe
you have me beat

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gabbers365 said:

so you have time to post some good half naked pics of yourself. and we know what you look like now...so no photoshopping!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
mikefate said:
im guessing he will be as close to charles as any of us will get. or afford. hahahaha
Yes very well said..if i woudnt want to spend my money on rims/kit/paint this winter/spring.. i could just uprgrade my turbo,wastegate,injectors,throw some nos tanks in the trunk.. and i will be producing "isman" power ha ha.. but i will pass on the extra performance for now.. i think 420 horse's to the wheelz is quite enuff

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stage2 said:
Yes very well said..if i woudnt want to spend my money on rims/kit/paint this winter/spring.. i could just uprgrade my turbo,wastegate,injectors,throw some nos tanks in the trunk.. and i will be producing "isman" power ha ha.. but i will pass on the extra performance for now.. i think 420 horse's to the wheelz is quite enuff

really? id sell my everything for a faster car. maybe we should trade

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
mikefate said:
I honestly must disagree with that....I know how much he spent, not nearly as much as Charles ever has...Charles once told us at a meet that his car was insured for $100,000 :jawDrop:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
ok lets trade cars.. w/ everithing minus engines/drivetrains
;-)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
300 horse powers being driven on the street everyday is A LOT.. i thing 250 is even alot.. trust me guys u dont need more then 3-4 hundred HP. i have had plenty of fun with all these other cars.. and honestly i havent lost a race yet.. but thats only because i havent lined up with the "top dawgs"...isman(charles),and MYis300t(tom).
there is no point in spending thousands,and thousands,of dollars in perforamance when somebody's shi* is eventually going to be faster then yours.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tsopranoMB said:
I honestly must disagree with that....I know how much he spent, not nearly as much as Charles ever has...Charles once told us at a meet that his car was insured for $100,000 :jawDrop:

you never read shit dude. i said 'as' close as any of us probably would get. i didnt say he spent 'as much as charles'. and i have no idea what the final total of charles or peters car is/was. nor do i realyl give a shit. their cars are nice. obviously it didnt take $5000 worth to make them that way. thats why every is300 doesnt have the isman edition. if anyone was to get the exact car charles has right now, obviously it would have cost charles more becuase he was the first to do most of the things he did. there was no guide book. no rules. no other car to copy.

im seriously going to beat you with a box of oreos when i see you next time.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stage2 said:
300 horse powers being driven on the street everyday is A LOT.. i thing 250 is even alot.. trust me guys u dont need more then 3-4 hundred HP. i have had plenty of fun with all these other cars.. and honestly i havent lost a race yet.. but thats only because i havent lined up with the "top dawgs"...isman(charles),and MYis300t(tom).
there is no point in spending thousands,and thousands,of dollars in perforamance when somebody's shi* is eventually going to be faster then yours.

well said. someone will ALWAYS be faster. ALWAYS. you may be top dog for a day, but that same guy you just beat will go home, gather his shit, and come back and bite you in the ass the next day. its an endless cycle, but you just have to love it. i know i do.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts