Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i called 2 different places for my amp installation..

1st place said it'll cost 60 dollars along w. an adapter since im putting it in w. my stock deck.

2nd place said about 160 w. adapter cuz he said its a bitch installing it in an is300.. and there is way more things u have to do...

WHERE SHOULD I TAKE IT TO????????? hella confused.... i mean wut would i need to install it to my sotck deck??

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
you either need a line output converter or the stock amp auxiliary output mod. a line output converter usually costs 30-40 dollars if i remember correctly...

as for the install, why not find a friend that knows what they're doing and do it yourselves? either that or maybe a local is300.net'er will be willing to help you

·
8,827 Posts
If you're stuck between the two, go with the latter one - it is obvious they've done the IS300 before.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
I highly recommend Tweeter if you have one around you. They're charge you for a amp install kit if you don't already have one. $65 for install... $150 extra for custom flush amp rack in the corner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.