Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are these guys, I ordered my Turbo kit in January, they are still telling me they haven't got the pipe back from the machine shop. It's the pipe from the intercooler to the intake manifold. I mean HELLO!!! I am having Craig Paisley install this!!! I'm sure he can fabricate the pipe! Just venting because I am missing half of the import events already, but I guess I should be happy I didn't get it yet cause it would have been totaled on my last IS.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i tried calling them also, but to no avail. Im gonna email sc300turbo(jeff) to find out where they have been. I need to ask lance on how he proceeded with the wiring for apex-i s-afc.
-jason

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same thing. I mean they have every part for this kit in except the one pipe, it's not like the exhaust manifold isn't done yet. I just want to get this done.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
their customer service, or anything really, blows **** and balls, unless you can drive to their shop in miami and bitch them out.

·
Registered
486 Posts
That is crazy. I hope it works out in the end. Dave-you should go to the CT auto-X this weekend. I am driving up early on Sunday.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CRoddy, where is it, I got second place this weekend. ISGTE, you are right about customer service...if it wasn't racing season I would be having Paisley doing the custom turbo job.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally got them on the phone, I said SEND THE TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!! So they said they are boxing it up now, so hopefully next week!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Sorry for the delay. It is in Berlin. A bunch of IS guys are going. It is posted in the "all together" section. Here is the link to the organization that is holding the event. http://www.cartct.com/index.html.
It will be my first ever and am looking forward to it. Let me know if you want to meet and drive up together.
Chris

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll try and go. How far is Berlin from Greenwhich? I'll let you know when I'm going out to Paisley too!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I am full of bad information today. It is in Bristol, not Berlin and is a little over and hour away. I hope you can make it. Nice job on the 2nd place. I am hoping not to embarass myself.
Originally posted by Accord-R:
I'll try and go. How far is Berlin from Greenwhich? I'll let you know when I'm going out to Paisley too!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's not bad, maybe I'll come. Check here tommorow and I'll confirm it with you, or I'll just call you at the number I have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
4 Participants
Accord-R
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing