Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a new IS300 but I have not even started looking. Where in southern california did you all buy your IS 300's. Someone told me that Lexus of Riverside has good deals. Is that correct?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lexus of Westminster. Look for Bobby Moore, he can definitely give you a good deal. I got mine $1000.00 off MSRP and he gave me 2 jackets, cd case and a leather keychain.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Josh, DEFINETLY LONGO TOYOTA/LEXUS!!!

They have THE best service there. If theres a problem w/ your car, they will FLAT BED it to their dealership, give you tickets to a movie, drop you off, and pick you up after its done instead of just sitting around waiting in a waiting room.

If I were ever to buy a Lexus, thats where it'd be.

------------------
Silver 2K1 3.2CL-S. NOT JEALOUS OF YOUR IS300 heh heh heh...decent car though!! (the IS)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Anaheim is relatively close to Longo...I live in Anaheim Hills. Not too bad of a drive(in the CL-S heh heh....)

Probably the same distance to Riverside

------------------
Silver 2K1 3.2CL-S. NOT JEALOUS OF YOUR IS300 heh heh heh...decent car though!! (the IS)

·
Registered
113 Posts
O.k. Guys I am going to let the secret out.. Lexus has a hidden discount built in to the IS300 approx $1500.00 !!! I am not going to say where I got my IS, but I received more than $2000 off MSRP. I was a prior TMCC(Toyota Motor Credit Corp) Customer so therefore I didn't have to pay a security deposit on my lease, less $500, I also qualified for an "Encore" rate (make sure you ask about that one too. The dealer will tell you that they are not discounting the IS or the new LS, so why did I get more than $2000 off the MSRP on the most favored, least discounted color combo..Silver/Black int??

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Longo is 35 miles away from Yorba Linda, so you are probably around 20 or so miles away from Longo. Yes, they have extremely good service and their prices are usually very good. We got near invoice for both Rx300 and GS300, just not the IS (I had to paid MSRP because I need the car then, Ah, I hate Mitsubishi Eclipse).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by JOSHDH:
I want to buy a new IS300 but I have not even started looking. Where in southern california did you all buy your IS 300's. Someone told me that Lexus of Riverside has good deals. Is that correct?
Hi JOSHDH,
I am also ready to buy the IS300. I have quotes from a couple of dealers for at least $1,500 off MSRP, if you buy the IS300 from their inventories. If you are serious about the purchase, send me a mail at [email protected] and maybe we can get a group discount if we buy at the same time and at the same dealer.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Definately go for Longo Lexus.... Our family has bought over 5 Lexi from them and will continue to becaues of their excellent service and huge inventory (leads to better pricing)...hehe, i'm beginning to sound like an advertisement. You should take a look at their underground inventory next to the service center, it's like several hundred Lexi' parked perfectly, looks like a sea of cars...I live over 50 minutes away and they still come and flatbed my car for me whenevre I need service, Longo definately is the best and if i'm not mistaken, also the largest Lexus volume dealer in the West coast....

-Chris Y.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Longo Lexus is the #1 dealer in CA. It used to be #1 but a salesman said that a Lexus corporate franchise in FL is #1 (because it's owned by the factory). Our family LS400 was purchased there, and over the past years, Longo pampers their customers (Lexus, not Toyota).

Whether or not you buy from them, their service dept. is among the best. They have a really cool service lounge (lotsa drinks and pastries)and of course, service loaners and the flatbed pickup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts