Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I can get any s/c or turbo kits for the is300 around the bay area. Or if I buy it online where is a good place to install it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
in case you didn't know, there is a world outside of the 50 mile radius that stems from where you live, and there are probably 20 different areas that could be considered "bay area" ... you must be from orange county

anyways, i'll guess california, if so, check with mike at prolex

-gte




rlee926 said:
I was wondering where I can get any s/c or turbo kits for the is300 around the bay area. Or if I buy it online where is a good place to install it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
Thank You GTE 8)

rlee, we are located at Enterprise Drive in Fremont, send me a pm.
Mike

IS300GTE said:
in case you didn't know, there is a world outside of the 50 mile radius that stems from where you live, and there are probably 20 different areas that could be considered "bay area" ... you must be from orange county

anyways, i'll guess california, if so, check with mike at prolex

-gte




rlee926 said:
I was wondering where I can get any s/c or turbo kits for the is300 around the bay area. Or if I buy it online where is a good place to install it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
hehe, i never knew that prolex performance was located in fremont.. i guess it woulda helped to find out :crazy: maybe i'll stop by some time since i live about 15-20 minutes away.
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
23,688 Posts
AEGis300 said:
hehe, i never knew that prolex performance was located in fremont.. i guess it woulda helped to find out :crazy: maybe i'll stop by some time since i live about 15-20 minutes away.
good lord man...have you been living under a rock? :eek:

Get yourself to PLP immediatly!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
hahahaha. yah i guess so huh. i haven't been on .net in a long time. i got busy with school and work.. and well... a lot of drinking. :) I already emailed Mike, hopefully i will have time to get my car in a couple of weeks to have them install a PLP intake.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,978 Posts
IS300GTE said:
in case you didn't know, there is a world outside of the 50 mile radius that stems from where you live, and there are probably 20 different areas that could be considered "bay area" ... you must be from orange county

anyways, i'll guess california, if so, check with mike at prolex

-gte




rlee926 said:
I was wondering where I can get any s/c or turbo kits for the is300 around the bay area. Or if I buy it online where is a good place to install it.
actually the bay area is probably the SF area. that's usually known as the bay area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Actually i live in the bay area, and it is referred to as the area around the bay. hehe. San Francisco is jus the SF bay area, or part of the "peninsula". Then there is the East Bay.. which consists of like... Oakland.. Fremont... and everywhere around there, and the South Bay... like San Jose/Santa Clara... and the North Bay... like Marin County. So next time when you hear "bay area"... dont just think San Francisco.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
We are around the corner from Bozz, Jerry and Kenrick would automatically send them our way for IS300 performance. If you are looking for any JDM wheels and accessories Bozz is head and shoulder above the competition in the bay area :wink: .
Mike

13s_is300 said:
slso you sould try bozz and le chino at modified toys. they are both good.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,978 Posts
AEGis300 said:
Actually i live in the bay area, and it is referred to as the area around the bay. hehe. San Francisco is jus the SF bay area, or part of the "peninsula". Then there is the East Bay.. which consists of like... Oakland.. Fremont... and everywhere around there, and the South Bay... like San Jose/Santa Clara... and the North Bay... like Marin County. So next time when you hear "bay area"... dont just think San Francisco.
yes, that is true but i was just saying in general. i lived in the bay area for a while but people usually just call it the SF bay area no matter what part of the bay they're from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
oneeyejack said:
AEGis300 said:
Actually i live in the bay area, and it is referred to as the area around the bay. hehe. San Francisco is jus the SF bay area, or part of the "peninsula". Then there is the East Bay.. which consists of like... Oakland.. Fremont... and everywhere around there, and the South Bay... like San Jose/Santa Clara... and the North Bay... like Marin County. So next time when you hear "bay area"... dont just think San Francisco.
yes, that is true but i was just saying in general. i lived in the bay area for a while but people usually just call it the SF bay area no matter what part of the bay they're from.
Hehe, yah u are right. i hate that. i guess i have to accept it though because when i think of SoCal i just think "LA" and people get mad and say... no i'm from Pasadena... NOT LA... but to me it makes no difference because i dont live there.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top