Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows where i can buy window deflectors for my 03' IS300? Do they have a factory one? or Altezza? I just checked from other auto store they said they had onle one kind manufactured by weathertech, is that right? please provide any web site or info, thanks! :D

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
tk288 has the JDM altezza ones.. not bad looking. if you ever go to japan at least 50% of the cars have the rain visors..

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
PM chin_kwan for them, I know he sells those.

I had those on my previous Honda Accord. They are very helpful to vent out the car. And during rainy days, you can have the windows cracked, and water can't get in the car. (and it keeps the windows from fogging up inside during the rainy days)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are those window deflector feom JDM = factory Altezza? Are they marked Altezza logo?
How can I install them? I saw one from WeatherTech, they are just put between the window rebber and the window, does JDM one need screw?

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
ky2934 said:
Are those window deflector feom JDM = factory Altezza? Are they marked Altezza logo?
How can I install them? I saw one from WeatherTech, they are just put between the window rebber and the window, does JDM one need screw?
double-sided tape

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is JDM window deflector using double-side tape? or how to install? Since i think double-side tape is not safe enough and it's easy to take it off from someone....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know the JDM window deflector is using double-sided tape, does anyone know if it is safe enough? since it may beoff if u wash yr car or u drive in a rainy day.
by the way, is the jdm one has a Altezza logo on it? thank :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
anyone has a JDM window deflector? are these using double-sided tape? and it is safe enough?
Could we find a factory deflector?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts