Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the nav on the dash ,so where can i put gauges at??i want to put 3(A/F,oil temp,boost) but cant decide where. can the a pillar airbag be removed?? i want a tastful & functional & cool looking.

ps-im getting FI and thats why i need/want them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,153 Posts
I have my 6 gauges in a handheld pod with a 36" tether. Every time I get in, I set it on my lap. Simple, clean, and when I get out, I can tuck it up under my seat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Below the radio and trac/ heated seats buttons, in the pocket if you can fit 52mm ones there. Pretty sure that you can :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
I have my 6 gauges in a handheld pod with a 36" tether. Every time I get it, I set it on my lap. Simple, clean, and when I get out, I can tuck it up under my seat.
Y do you have 6 gauges?? J/W.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,153 Posts
Bumpin'Lex said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
I have my 6 gauges in a handheld pod with a 36" tether. Every time I get it, I set it on my lap. Simple, clean, and when I get out, I can tuck it up under my seat.
Y do you have 6 gauges?? J/W.
3 different style boost gauges, a volt meter, an in-cabin air pressure meter, and one I don't even know what it does, but it says "GBC" on it and looks cool.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,684 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Bumpin'Lex said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
I have my 6 gauges in a handheld pod with a 36" tether. Every time I get it, I set it on my lap. Simple, clean, and when I get out, I can tuck it up under my seat.
Y do you have 6 gauges?? J/W.
3 different style boost gauges, a volt meter, an in-cabin air pressure meter, and one I don't even know what it does, but it says "GBC" on it and looks cool.
LOL :lol:

That is some funny stuff.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top