Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi..i just read few topicsa about the Plasma booster.does it work great?feel the differences?by the way.i'm just wondering where i can order it from internet and i need more details.can anyone help me with this...thanx,,

·
Legacy Mod
6,072 Posts
I've had one on my car for over a year seemed to make a little difference, it’s most noticeable if you drive it right before install and then install it and drive again.

Install takes about 5 minutes if you are slow and all you need is I believe a size 13 MM wrench or Socket and ratchet, and a pair of needle nose pliers.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
lilaznboi said:
edgy said:
well since he never installed it how would he know...?
my point exactly...maybe mo said so... :lol:
that made me :lol:

most people either love him or hate him....hey, to each their own....thats what makes our IS300 community so unique... :chill:

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
plasma booster? spark enhancement device i assume?
well UNLESS your heavilly modded, or running a decent amount of boost dont waste your time/money trying to make th ignition system stronger. We already have coil over plug ignition already, it delivers a very strong spark already theres simply no point to try and make it stronger. I cant see anything aftermarket doing much of anything aside from decreasing your reliability.

·
Registered
390 Posts
lilaznboi said:
edgy said:
Maybe it only took enough time for the pos to arrive at my house before I come to my senses and realized if in fact it gave me A horsepower, it was not worth the $200. It's just a damn shame you have not realized it yet!! You just payed $200 to say you have it!! By the way, I have some dot com stocks I will sell you, real cheap!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
lilaznboi said:
edgy said:
that made me :lol:

most people either love him or hate him....hey, to each their own....thats what makes our IS300 community so unique... :chill:
You know what makes our community so unique is assholes like you, that talk so much over the computer about a person, but when you were at the SRT BBQ, you were swinging from Mo's nut sack! "Hey Mo, how does this work, and what about this, and that's cool, and that's sick, and that looks real good" It seems everytime Mo, Erik, or myself chime in with anything on this board, its like you have to put your sneezer in the conversation! You must get an email letting you know that we posted something, so you can reply with something anal, and look good to the SRT haters on here!! And once someone calls you out like I'm doing now, you just say "hey, I'm just asking a legit question, or I'm just giving my .02" Maybe when you save enough (paper or plastic, sir, do fries go with that shake??) for your turbo in late spring and you head South for the work, drive right through Maryland and keep on going!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Lextech1 said:
plasma booster? spark enhancement device i assume?
well UNLESS your heavilly modded, or running a decent amount of boost dont waste your time/money trying to make th ignition system stronger. We already have coil over plug ignition already, it delivers a very strong spark already theres simply no point to try and make it stronger. I cant see anything aftermarket doing much of anything aside from decreasing your reliability.
Thank you for explaining this in more detail than what I did, hopefully you won't be criticized like I did!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
lilaznboi said:
^^ dude...answer the damn question and stop bitchin...he thought my comment was funny. big fohking deal.

how do you know it doesn't work if you never installed it?
DUDE, I was just trying to save the guy $200. The bitching was because of alot of posts besides this one here, if your going to post a reply to my comments, read the whole reply!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.