Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can anyone direct me to a good website where I can buy some koni yellows for a good price?

It's been a while since I bought car parts, i'm a little out of the loop.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'll probably get slammed for saying this since people seem to hate the idea of buying car stuff there, but Ebay has a set for like 650 shipped..

I haven't really checked many places so you might find a deal somewhere else.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've bought a set last year for around $550

but now, everywhere i look, they are $650+

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
^^so far thats the cheapest I've seen, Good find!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I have a wholesale acct w/ tirerack from a business my Dad sold recently... so if you live close to South Bend, IN you could drive there and pick them up for $520. They only deliver to the business address, which we dont own anymore, so they would have to be picked up.

Reactions: Monty317

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I have a wholesale acct w/ tirerack from a business my Dad sold recently... so if you live close to South Bend, IN you could drive there and pick them up for $520. They only deliver to the business address, which we dont own anymore, so they would have to be picked up.
Dang! how long do you think you would be able to do that for?

Reason I ask is because I live in Indy area but I don't have the dough for these yet lol. I gotta find a map and see how far southbend is.

edit: found a map haha I'm like close to 4 hours out of there, it would cost me the difference in gas.. too bad. +rep tho

·
Registered
466 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts