Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,013 Posts
At your local rice shop/P3p B0y33z?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,416 Posts
dude ur a dick at times, if you cannot provide good info then go back to playing the skin flute!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,013 Posts
is300soon said:
dude ur a dick at times, if you cannot provide good info then go back to playing the skin flute!
I'm a dick because he wants to put ricey shit on his car?

You know as well as I do how many THOUSANDS of posts have been made flaming rice, and there are at least 50 flaming these things.

Why am I all of a sudden a dick when I am one of hundreds?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,416 Posts
shut up loser.......

David
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ÜberPhLuBB said:
is300soon said:
dude ur a dick at times, if you cannot provide good info then go back to playing the skin flute!
I'm a dick because he wants to put ricey sh*t on his car?

You know as well as I do how many THOUSANDS of posts have been made flaming rice, and there are at least 50 flaming these things.

Why am I all of a sudden a dick when I am one of hundreds?

dawm...i'm just tryin to find out where i can get them....i think it looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,013 Posts
is300soon said:
shut up loser.......

David
Hey... Hey! *snap* Pay attention!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,013 Posts
03BlkIs said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
is300soon said:
dude ur a dick at times, if you cannot provide good info then go back to playing the skin flute!
I'm a dick because he wants to put ricey sh*t on his car?

You know as well as I do how many THOUSANDS of posts have been made flaming rice, and there are at least 50 flaming these things.

Why am I all of a sudden a dick when I am one of hundreds?

dawm...i'm just tryin to find out where i can get them....i think it looks good.
Someone here has those things all the way around the bottom edge of their car. Dunno who it is though. I do know the thread he posted pics in was 5 pages long, and it wasn't pretty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,347 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
03BlkIs said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
is300soon said:
dude ur a dick at times, if you cannot provide good info then go back to playing the skin flute!
I'm a dick because he wants to put ricey sh*t on his car?

You know as well as I do how many THOUSANDS of posts have been made flaming rice, and there are at least 50 flaming these things.

Why am I all of a sudden a dick when I am one of hundreds?

dawm...i'm just tryin to find out where i can get them....i think it looks good.
i agree plubb

Someone here has those things all the way around the bottom edge of their car. Dunno who it is though. I do know the thread he posted pics in was 5 pages long, and it wasn't pretty.
i agree phlubb
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top