Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
bobbyct03 said:
where can i get the modellista body kit? i want it
holy crap, you're gonna spend 2000 on a front bumper, 1200 on a rear bumper, and another 2500 on the modellista headlights?

i think i-m-racing.com has the pieces.

·
Registered
405 Posts
irv_usc said:
bobbyct03 said:
where can i get the modellista body kit? i want it
holy crap, you're gonna spend 2000 on a front bumper, 1200 on a rear bumper, and another 2500 on the modellista headlights?

i think i-m-racing.com has the pieces.

thats a lot of money to spend on a bodykit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
For the amount you will be paying, there doesnt seem like too much of a difference (re: pics posted) ... well not enough to be paying so much for. :chill:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Ax2-Y said:
For the amount you will be paying, there doesnt seem like too much of a difference (re: pics posted) ... well not enough to be paying so much for. :chill:
It's just a really sweet kit. :eek: Guess you gotta see it in person. Believe Modellista is a subsidary of TMC in Japan..

·
2,909 Posts
I was told by someone that with the low demand for the Modellista Altezza products in Japan they are practicaly made to order, thats where the high charges come into play, plus shipping! :lol:

Try www.rollincarcustoms.com ask them any questions you have they always email back, and I think their prices are less than the ones posted above.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much for the side skirt and where to get it? id like more pics of the rear bumper and side skirts, thanks

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
^I smell a bot ...

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I personally don't see anything special with that kit...

·
Registered
209 Posts
who the heck bumped a 11 year old thread lol...

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Oh man, didnt even notice the age lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
23 Participants
white_is
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing