Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get the clear corners (just like the pix on the top of this page... the yellow light next to the headlight), clear front/back bumper lights?
also... where can i get the Altezza emblems and the Altezza front grill...?
wheres a good dealer to fix up my car? like get a intake or side marker?
i live around CA 310 area...
please let me know...
thank you so much everyone

·
Registered
442 Posts
If you look into the headlight/tail light are the bulbs white and it has a plastic abmber piece going around it??? If that is the case and I think it is you can chip away that plastic but your looking at least an hour of work. But the thing is according to the CA vehicle codes the rear turn signal has to flash a red or amber color but the front can be clear.

You can get any universal side marker kits from any aftermarket shop. What city are you located in? I might know a few shops that would carry that kinda stuff for you.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool! thanks again for those helpful information... i'm at Palos Verdes, CA 310 area...
i dont really know any good autoshop around here that would do the grill or emblems... if you do know any of the shop around souther CA (not too far... cause i dont want take my car on freeway before first oil change... since that engine is fresh new i want it to run very smooth)... i know here is a store named "e-s" and something like "gravity"... i think they are more into honda and acura... i will find out... i want a really good autoshop that can do grill installation and the emblem thing... please let me know... if this is too hard to reply... you can contact me at [email protected] thank you again GPR

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
i don't know what you're talking about... maybe it's just me.. but my car's front lens is already clear.. it just has a colored bulb inside... same with the rear... the only thing i want to change is the amber sidemarker in the front..

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
DON'T TAKE IT TO ES TUNING....those guys are FAGS. rice rocket heaven...you dont' want to be associated with that crew. i dont' know many other shops.....i live right in torrance (at your feet :p) but yeah...if you email [email protected] he knows a few shops around here

·
Registered
446 Posts
hey SuperK IS300,

I live in PV too. I think I know you. What's your name? What color is your car? Do you go to PVPHS?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by SuperK IS300:
where can i get the clear corners (just like the pix on the top of this page... the yellow light next to the headlight), clear front/back bumper lights?
also... where can i get the Altezza emblems and the Altezza front grill...?
wheres a good dealer to fix up my car? like get a intake or side marker?
i live around CA 310 area...
please let me know...
thank you so much everyone
the headlight, is already clear.
and i asked around about the bumper lights, cuz its the same on the gs', but they don have any. You can always get a paint match and spray it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is300pat...
thank you for the helpful information on the clear corners... this is great i can paint them the same color... but i hope they will come out the clear lense... if its the same as gs.. they should have some... i will look for it...
thank you again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts