Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey watup is'ers , i;m a newbie to these forums and have a simple question to start off. I DID do a search for related topics but most of the posts that came up were just ppl talkin about how nice they;re l-tuned rims were :p The only place ppl said i can find these is at Carson Toyota, too bad i;m faaaaaar from that place.

I am located in Canada and was wondering if anyone knew a shop or online retailer where i could purchase these rims.

I just recently purchased a 2k1 MSM so I havent been in the loop in terms of parts production for the IS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laaaaters

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
you might have better luck in the rims forum and if your looking for a shop in your area try posting in the regional forum accordign to whee you live.

good luck

Tom

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I feel your pain, I want them as well, but they do not sell them anymore.

As IMPRIMIS stated, they are Ray's Campionato SS7, only difference being they will say Versus rather then a Lexus "L". Check them out here: http://forperformance.com/rays/wheels/ss7/ss7.html

Your only other option is to buy them used in the For Sale Forum.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Plus the RAY's version you can get a staggered set up for the right look ;)

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
They are rays wheel line Campionato and the model is ss7 and u can still get them directly through RAYS. The L-Tuned rims are 18x7.5 with a 42 offset, and if u get them directly from RAYS u can get them staggered and in silver or gunmetal.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
They are rays wheel line Campionato and the model is ss7 and u can still get them directly through RAYS. The L-Tuned rims are 18x7.5 with a 42 offset, and if u get them directly from RAYS u can get them staggered and in silver or gunmetal.

look above you :lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
It's hard to find L-Tuned rims in Canada that is not from the dealer. Where in Canada are you? I looked to find L-tuned rims and L-Sportline rims everywhere! good luck!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
KraxyKanuck said:
Have a look at this ebay auction.

ebay rims

Edit: may not fit the IS, you'd have to check.
The specifications are 17 x 8", 50mm offset, silver color. They should fit 1998-2005 GS, and 1992-2000 SC300/SC400

same as stock on the offset

Plus these are not the ones he was looking for btw :lol:

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that. Yeah, I definitely did. Thought I'd at least mention it. You never know, he might buy a GS and then he could use them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
KraxyKanuck said:
Yeah, I noticed that. Yeah, I definitely did. Thought I'd at least mention it. You never know, he might buy a GS and then he could use them. :rolleyes:
oh I was not saying that they would not fit (they would be a nice upgrade on the IS)

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
jvillagran2000 said:
Yeah I think I'm going to try out the 18x9.5 w/45mmm offset hope it fits.
Hmm I had a 18X8 +45 and yeah ...I was almost cutting it close look in the gallery

I would imagine a dif offset possibly will be needed

Then I had a 18X8.5 @ a +43

So I would think a 9.5 would need.....+4_

I am not good @ this crap this late @ night :lol:

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
No possible way a 9.5 +45et will fit. You will need some SERIOUS fender modification.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
the wrong tone said:
No possible way a 9.5 +45et will fit. You will need some SERIOUS fender modification.
thanks for clearing I thought I was losing it

lack of sleep here :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts