Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- I tried to buy from is.store to no avail (no shipping for the canucks).
- I searched forum to no avail
- I searched web to no avail
- I tried to post a WTB to no avail (I'm still a newb)
:(

Anyone Know where I can get the 03 OEM Cupholder for my 02 SHIPPED TO GTA (Brampton) CANADA (as we all know the 01-02 really sucks :pissed: )

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
I still don't understand why the my.is store can't ship to Canada, it doesn't cost much more to ship here and mostly everyone here would be willing to pay whatever extra it is to ship here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I want one too. I don't know what the '03 cup holder looks like but it has to be better than the POS I have now ('02).

Are there any pics of the newer one?

Thx.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zerokarma said:
I still don't understand why the my.is store can't ship to Canada, it doesn't cost much more to ship here and mostly everyone here would be willing to pay whatever extra it is to ship here.
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=202326&highlight=shipping+canada

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=176669&highlight=shipping+canada

Jedi says it's because they can't except non US currency credit cards over web, and they're current shipping company will not shipp here, sucks :(

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
like i said in a previous post... im in the states and id be happy to order them for you and ship them to you... i mean of course youd have to cover the costs. but just wanted to throw it out there again for yall :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scruffyburritos said:
like i said in a previous post... im in the states and id be happy to order them for you and ship them to you... i mean of course youd have to cover the costs. but just wanted to throw it out there again for yall :)
scruffyburritos you da man!!

I just pm'd you and rep+ , let me know and I'll send the loot.:)

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I HATE the 01/02 cupholder! It's the same every morning when I
raise my large double-double to find the damn plastic rings stuck to
the cup...lol. And since I am always in QEW traffic, and I drive stick
this is a NIGHTMARE --> sometimes I use the rear passenger cup
holder to avoid coffee stains...

Wasn't aware that in 03 they finally learned.

j

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boman said:
I HATE the 01/02 cupholder! It's the same every morning when I
raise my large double-double to find the damn plastic rings stuck to
the cup...lol. And since I am always in QEW traffic, and I drive stick
this is a NIGHTMARE --> sometimes I use the rear passenger cup
holder to avoid coffee stains...

Wasn't aware that in 03 they finally learned.

j
tell me about it, hopefully I can actually fit two large Tims in it now (I'll let you know when mine arrives - I just bought mikefate's) :cool:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
fi you canada guys need one, just call any us lexus dealer. theyll ship it to you. try ray catena lexus parts...732-493-2100, ask for dave in lexus parts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Why don't they have them in canada or at any canadian lexus dealers? maybe someone here could get you the part number and a canadian toyota dealer could order them, they are toyota parts.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've got one that I bought and never used. I think it is still in it's original packaging and I might have the receipt lying around somewhere. I'm in Canada so we don't have to worry about customs. If anyone's interested pm me.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
I had no problem getting the better cup holder for my '01 at the dealer, it had to be ordered but it only took few days for it to arive.

If I remember ocrrectly it was like $25, Erin Park Lexus

Go there and ask, they have a computer with all the parts showing, it's the cup holder insert.

I'll check the actual part at lunch to see if there's a part number on it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mikefate said:
fi you canada guys need one, just call any us lexus dealer. theyll ship it to you. try ray catena lexus parts...732-493-2100, ask for dave in lexus parts
D'oh, I never though of just calling the dealer :( , oh well hopefully customs doesn't mess with me when you ship the cup holder.

·
Registered
21 Posts
mrmonster said:
I had no problem getting the better cup holder for my '01 at the dealer, it had to be ordered but it only took few days for it to arive.

If I remember ocrrectly it was like $25, Erin Park Lexus

Go there and ask, they have a computer with all the parts showing, it's the cup holder insert.

I'll check the actual part at lunch to see if there's a part number on it.
FYI: I just called my local lexus and they charge $40.81 plus tax. If the price is different elsewhere, please post it.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
wasabimaniac said:
FYI: I just called my local lexus and they charge $40.81 plus tax. If the price is different elsewhere, please post it.

I got mine over a year, maybe I'm remembering the wrong price.

Anyways, it's definetly a worth upgrade ...no more stuck holder to your cups :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
mrmonster said:
Anyways, it's definetly a worth upgrade ...no more stuck holder to your cups :)
I definitely agree. You might as well lower your glove compartment and put cups on them if you are to use the previous cup holders. They are ridiculous!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts