Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 20/m/illinois..20 mins from Saint Louis. Where are my IS 300 owners!! See if anyone wants to get together and cruise downtown on a weekend night sometime. And compare rides and see who has done what to their IS's! For some reason I don't think there are too many owners that get on IS300.net...but that's why i am posting this..hopefully being able to be proved wrong!! Holla!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am in central IL...about 2 hours from downtown...do you have your tint all the way around..? I wanted to tint my GGP, but someone said that drivers side window couldn't be done...have you had any problmes with the IL cops..?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm getting a dealer IS to test drive for the weekend but I'm in Cincinnati. I have never seen anyone on this board from Cincy. I guess the midwest is still 5 yrs behind the rest of the world.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Hey, us midwesterners are on top of the game. I'm from chicago and I'll go cruzin anytime just name the time day and location.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool cool..i'm glad to see i wasnt alone!! I have limo tint, darkest shade on the rear windows only. I gotta let people see who is driving this pimpmobile..u heard!! I just got an 800 dollar aftermarket alarm put on..nice!! Auto-start, vipervoice, windows up and down with remote...which makes the passenger side window automatic fromt the inside..it's nice!!! Dont drop this midwesters....we gotta represent like Cali and Florida..haha.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
What's up????

I'm in the Chicago burbs. And I see this REALLY ugly Black Onyx IS driving around Palatine sometimes. It's some guy with personalized plates, polished 17's, factory rear wing, Tom's eyelids, HKS Hiper, SRT intake, and tint. Damn that thing is RICED OUT!

Just kidding Mike!!!! You know I love your IS!!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by is300girl:
What's up????

I'm in the Chicago burbs. And I see this REALLY ugly Black Onyx IS driving around Palatine sometimes. It's some guy with personalized plates, polished 17's, factory rear wing, Tom's eyelids, HKS Hiper, SRT intake, and tint. Damn that thing is RICED OUT!

Just kidding Mike!!!! You know I love your IS!!!
Grrrrr....
you just wait till i see you!!!

ICE CUBES!!!! HEHE

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sup home skillets! I'm back from Southeast Asia. Cruising is cool wit me. Lemme know time and date and i'll be there..Sup Mike & kelly...Hit me up on AOL IM...Peace!! Mack

·
Registered
90 Posts
Todd - I'm also in Cincy! Waiting for the Lexus dealer to locate a GGP IS300 for me! Had to choose between a 325 and an IS - the IS blew me away. Can't wait to get it! You don't see too many ISs driving around Cincy.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Paul here as well.

By the way did any of you get to go Hot Import nights at McCormick Center in Chicago last week? I couldn't go.

Were there any IS300's in the show?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool cool..i'm glad we got some midwesters up in here!!! I may be coming to chicago soon...got some cuz's that live there....any chi-town peeps mind if i hit them up before i come..check out the other IS's...and see if the single men wanna go cruise'n somewhere and get some hotties....cause u know we can....haha. Is there a spot where peeps go with phat ass rides like us..ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts