Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What 's up? I just registered today....I should have a long time ago when i first bought my is last year. Well let me tell you guys about my G ride...I have a white IS300 with tan interior. Let's start with the exterior....I have 19' Anterra's dropped with B&G coilovers. Interior.....Kenwood excelon dvd/cd player monitor deck with Tv's in the headrest's....JL audio highs, mids, and sub's all powered by a Xtant all thanks to my boys at Audio Excellence in Bonita....good lokking out Memo!. :p

Ps...Looking for more is300's to meet with in san diego so i can get some more motivation to fix my car up!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I am not from S.D either, but did you just call your car your "G Ride?"

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
yo buss this. wha's down welcome t'our forum. yo' ass sound likes some complete jackass an' would fit in puh'fect wit' aubie an' impulse. yo' Caddy be fugley by da way. have some supa' fine day.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
they are all in their green and gold caddy's hustlin their ho's

go find em

Elijah said:
What 's up? I just registered today....I should have a long time ago when i first bought my is last year. Well let me tell you guys about my G ride...I have a white IS300 with tan interior. Let's start with the exterior....I have 19' Anterra's dropped with B&G coilovers. Interior.....Kenwood excelon dvd/cd player monitor deck with Tv's in the headrest's....JL audio highs, mids, and sub's all powered by a Xtant all thanks to my boys at Audio Excellence in Bonita....good lokking out Memo!. :p

Ps...Looking for more is300's to meet with in san diego so i can get some more motivation to fix my car up!

·
Registered
184 Posts
what up,im not from san diego but ill be there for two weeks in feb. im staying around the miramar area by the marine base.maybe i can drop you a line while im there so i can check your ride out. welcome to .net
peace......pm me

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
you wouldn't be the same guy that was working at Sony with me, in say October would you?

Elijah said:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
isBMR300 said:
i live in san diego PM me if you want to meet up
I'm also in SD ...lets setup a lunch meet sometime next week or so. I know NaFoo, Teck, Eortiz and Carbon might be interested. On the weekend or during the week is good with me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, for the reply's!
I totally want to meet with all you guys! We should all roll to meet up and take a picture somewhere...weekends are sweet for me! I go to school and work during the week. I know a few sick ass Is's that don't have much internet capabilities that will love to meet up! Oh yeah by the way yesterday after work i started to work on my engine...I got the Injen intake with the heat sheild and an inginition booster! :D

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
We just recently had a meet and only me Papa smurf and isBMR300 and thats it. So i say we wait till we can have a really big meet and everyone will show. maybe once it gets warmer and not rainy we can hit the park in mission bay near tecolate again they have some pretty good parking in the morning and good for photo's too. Also some of use need more time to roll out their next mods... :D

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
me and my ride will b at the HIN in Del Mar on feb 15th ... b sure to drop by and check it out since it's in ur area... :chill:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts