Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows when the Gallery will be back up? I enjoyed looking at the pictures. I think it is a very important part of a forum about cars.

·
Registered
565 Posts
i agree on that....i always look for the gallery....

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- I forgot about the "GALLERY"

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
Well apprently the Gallery is that that important since no moderator has yet to comment on this thread. :cry:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
last time I asked about this I was told they were gonna set it nicely with details, but havent heard since .

I find myself looking on clublexus for pics, that is the only weakness in this site - no gallery!

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
IS3FINALLYmd said:
last time I asked about this I was told they were gonna set it nicely with details, but havent heard since .

I find myself looking on clublexus for pics, that is the only weakness in this site - no gallery!
Dont forget no avatars. It was a nice to have, but got throughly abuse by certain people.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
BigJoeD said:
Well apprently the Gallery is that that important since no moderator has yet to comment on this thread. :cry:
I know webmaster and Jedi have been very very busy with things lately...give them some time, I'm sure the Gallery will be back..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
BigJoeD said:
IS3FINALLYmd said:

Dont forget no avatars. It was a nice to have, but got throughly abuse by certain people.

avatars are good too but will jus make pages longer to load

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.