Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well things between my girl and myself are not good at all. Haven't been for about 2 1/2 months now. Do I stick it out through the holidays or do I cut lose and go our seperate ways?
We have been together for over two years and it seems there is no getting back to good, if you know what I mean?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,901 Posts
texis_300 said:
Well things between my girl and myself are not good at all. Haven't been for about 2 1/2 months now. Do I stick it out through the holidays or do I cut lose and go our seperate ways?
We have been together for over two years and it seems there is no getting back to good, if you know what I mean?
Did you tag her sister or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Get it over with now. No need to let it drag on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
If you dont feel thats it goin well.. i would say have a talk with her and c wats goin on. and make it a mutual. I had the same situation.. we broke up and then got back together a bout 3 times. We spoke avout it. but we split now for about 7 months, havent spoken to her in about 2 months. I feel better that way. More to do, and more pple to meet. I ve been havin fun that no ones tied down. As i say If we are ment to be we will get back otherwsie i will meet someon else. My advice have atalk with her and c wats flying find out wats goin on in her head. Good Luck. Hope it goes well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
for real, just cut your losses, no need to put on a song and dance just because its the holidays. if you're at this point, its safe to say your mind is made up you just need the courage to do the right thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
But you're young, you've got a lot of drugs to do
Girls to screw, parties to crash, sucks to be you
If I could take it all back now, I wouldn't
I would have did more shit that people said that I shouldn't
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
Make a video first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have tried to talk to her but all I get is the " I don't know, I am just not happy."
I am not singing a sad song, really. It is sad to think that a year ago she wanted a ring, then it went south, then it got good, then it has gone south again. It seems as though this shiizit comes around again and again. She moved to Houston with me, so we are living together, the lease is up in Jan. but I can cruise and help her pay some of the rent. I bought her a dog and it comes to me all of the time instead of her. There are numerous things that have happened between the two of us that are good but there always seems to be something that goes wrong and we get into an argument......It is almost as if I have to watch what I say around her to not get into a fight.
I don't know...................... :roll: :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stcleaner........I have been there and done IT ALL, I asure you I left no rock unturned in college.....I am 26 about to be 27 in less than a month. It is cool I guess it is just time for me to start savin money for a house.
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
Try going on a vaca away from her. A few days to a week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
texis_300 said:
I have tried to talk to her but all I get is the " I don't know, I am just not happy."
I am not singing a sad song, really. It is sad to think that a year ago she wanted a ring, then it went south, then it got good, then it has gone south again. It seems as though this shiizit comes around again and again. She moved to Houston with me, so we are living together, the lease is up in Jan. but I can cruise and help her pay some of the rent. I bought her a dog and it comes to me all of the time instead of her. There are numerous things that have happened between the two of us that are good but there always seems to be something that goes wrong and we get into an argument......It is almost as if I have to watch what I say around her to not get into a fight.
I don't know...................... :roll: :roll:
just because you love her, it doesn't mean you should settle for her, and try to work things out. If you're lucky you will have many loves in your life, but only 1 will make the cut. Life is short, move on bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
texis_300 said:
Well things between my girl and myself are not good at all. Haven't been for about 2 1/2 months now. Do I stick it out through the holidays or do I cut lose and go our seperate ways?
We have been together for over two years and it seems there is no getting back to good, if you know what I mean?
You are SO trying to break up with her to prevent buying Christmas gifts, aren't you?

Hahaha....Joking.

If you think the relationship is over, talk to her about it...she may be oblivious to it, or she MIGHT agree and you guys can part on good terms. Best thing to do is tell her how you feel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
texis_300 said:
I have tried to talk to her but all I get is the " I don't know, I am just not happy."
I am not singing a sad song, really. It is sad to think that a year ago she wanted a ring, then it went south, then it got good, then it has gone south again. It seems as though this shiizit comes around again and again. She moved to Houston with me, so we are living together, the lease is up in Jan. but I can cruise and help her pay some of the rent. I bought her a dog and it comes to me all of the time instead of her. There are numerous things that have happened between the two of us that are good but there always seems to be something that goes wrong and we get into an argument......It is almost as if I have to watch what I say around her to not get into a fight.
I don't know...................... :roll: :roll:
Ok. I would say if u spoke to her and she not happy then thats it. I think its time to go. You cant stay together if shes no happy and ur afraid of fighting all the time. Fight do come natrual and they have to come. I dont know one perfect relationship. But i think you should cut everything from now. Move on. As S0y said there will be many loves, but there will be 1 special love. Just do watcha gotta do, and watever is ment to be will happy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
texis_300 said:
stcleaner........I have been there and done IT ALL, I asure you I left no rock unturned in college.....I am 26 about to be 27 in less than a month. It is cool I guess it is just time for me to start savin money for a house.
Age does have allot to do with it. well good luck and i hope things work out for the best.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
22 Participants
vaca22
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top