Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
March is too early. I would wait until April-May. You don't want to risk getting your beautiful SC1s salted or even worse getting stuck in snow. You also have to contend to pot holes.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I usually get mine done during the first week of April.... There usually that one snow dump at the end of March or beg of April...

·
Maverick
1,472 Posts
April mid...when temps go above 10 celcius.

Every year we have a thread like this... ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
The rule of thumb is always when you see the street sweepers its time to put the summers back on, if you have rims you care about anyways. I made the mistake of putting good rims on too soon, scathed the lip and regretted it ever since :( (salt)

its WAY too early to be putting summers on anyways, its nice yea, but we're due for at least one more storm before spring rinses everything away. This week in my area is predicted a considerable amount of snow for 5 days so ...

- T.

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
I heard that :pissed:..... 10cm jus for today and then a few cm everyday for the rest of the week. Hope you didn't put those summers on pchan!

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
See what happens when you start all this talk about summer tires!

Thanks Alot!

Digger08

1 - 20 of 239 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.