Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I ordered my ADR SZ-1 wheels, 19s gunmetal with polished lip. They are only 7.5 wide with a 42 offset on 225/35/19s so they should fit. Well after almost a month, suprise, no wheels. I cancelled my order.

Now I'm looking for wheels again! Anyway, I'm sort of doubting the 19s. I don't want issues with rubbing. There seem to be some guys with big 48 offsets that aren't rubbing, but many guys who are, though they generally have like 8 or wider. The front seems to be the big issue.

So, should I go 19s (because they look badass) or go 18s and have the driveability? Anyway, any input would be great guys! I'm starting to lean back towards 18s. I just cant seem to find wheels I love! UGh! I'm GGP, so I'd love a gunmetal or hyperblack wheel with a polished lip.

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I am dropped on TEIN ST springs. You can check my www to see pics of how low it currently is riding. Supposed to be a 1.5" drop. I can now get almost two fingers over the tire, but not quite.

Anyways, if yall think 19s will fit no problem (Im thinkin I may have to roll the fenders), please let me know what width/offset and tire to run.

My guess (based on posts) is that if I go 19x8 with 45 or 48 offset on a 225/35/19 i should just clear. Anyway, thanks in advance for any and all inputs.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.