Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aite i jus have a quick question..im thinkin of gettin wheel spacers for my car jus for the rear tho.and no i dont have rims i jus want my car to have amore aggressive stance on the stock wheels i've seen it done and i like the way it looked.but i jus needa tip on sizes i was goin to go with ICHIBA 25mm Hubcentric spacers but im not sure if 25 is goin to be too much for stock wheels. so if anyone knows from expierience how the 15mm or 20mm look then let me know. i was also lookin at KICS but with those the hubcentric rings are sold separatly so i duno about those. but yeh pretty much my question was on the sizes which woulod be the best for stock wheels. keep in mind i will be gettin wheels soon so i will be using the same spacers sepending on my offset. but anyways thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
703 Posts
If there was a way to get a pack with multiple sizes I would try that on a trial and error basis to get the look you want

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i wish i there was.i mean there might be one but from where i been lookin they make u buy the one u know u want thats y im askin 4 opinions 1st. but if not then i jus might go with the 25mm i want it to be aggressive to where i can tell right off the bak.but yeah once i get them and install them i'll put up pics thanks 4 the input anyway man

·
Registered
75 Posts
well i believe our stock offsets are set at 45 in the front and 50 in the rear...

i know if you go for a 20mm in the rear you would be pretty much flushed with the fender but if your lowering your car you might want to go with a different set of tires.... because it may rub

i would then assume that the fronts (i'm not sure you would want to go with a 15mm spacer)

bringing both down to 30mm for a flushed look.

if your getting new wheels... i would say ditch the spacer idea... and get the right offsets you want for the car

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BATMOBILE ey thanks a lot man. yeah i see wat ur sayin. i know the offsets of the car thats y i wasnt sure if i should put a big spacer or jus a lil 15-20mm cuz my car is already lowered i got the TEIN CS i dumped the front all the way and the rear is up s lil bit higher jus so the front of my car points down..so now that u made me realize that i might have ti change my tires jus for these then maybe i might go with a much smaller spacer.i jus want it to look a lil but more flush in the rear but i still want an aggressive improvement.i guess i will jus have to try and see how it will turn out.and if anything yeah when i get wheels i will find my right offset.and jus get a camper kit. thanks a lot for ur words tho.u might have jus saved me a lot o time and money for a lil mod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts