Lexus IS Forum banner

641 - 660 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts

Hey, can you guys help me photoshop these rims OEM silver and Liquid Graphite? Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Here's another pic of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody have a picture of a silver is300 with the stock rims painted black? I'm painting them soon and want a general idea of what it's gonna look like.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I got bored and decided to try to edit the wheels I requested on to a black IS300, I thought it actually came out pretty decent, a little goofy though... If this is relatively acceptable work I can try to do some of the wheel combos others have requested.

Edit: I did this in about 5 minutes so don't be too harsh

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can someone shop this please, i know picture isn't a good base, but it's the only good sideshot i have right now.

And this wheels:

·
Registered
75 Posts
could anyone these wheels on my IS300? interested to see how the grey looks o my charcoal... I would greatly appreciate it!

from this

to this

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a 01 MSM.

Im looking to pick up my buddies rh evo c5s in 18inch.

it is beat up so i was looking to paint them a matte black or even white.

can anyone photoshop me a picture of how it will look.
the car now has no fender gap on stock chrome is300 wheels (17s)

thanks in advance!

and a random pic from this site (sorry for using your pic)

·
Registered
107 Posts
My dream Vossen replicas on my IS....Gracias

Anyone photoshop these rims on......Ive been dreaming about vossens for 2 yrs finally found some that look identical but way cheaper. curious if 19s look too big even if i have a body kit. im debating btwn the two designs....thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Will someone please photoshop these wheels on my IS?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Anyone. Help me out please.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Help!!

I have a TCM Sport Design, I am having trouble finding pictures of IS with TCM and CR Kais. I am thinking of either getting the matte bronze, or the shiny metal buff finish. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million!

641 - 660 of 691 Posts