Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure If this is the right section to ask this, but I'm wondering if someone wouldn't mind rendering up a photoshop job for me. I want to see a black stock bodied or something w/ minimal body changes with these wheels, they are BBS racing DTM wheels. I found a staggered set and just can't quite picture them on a car, and don't want to buy them, ship them, fit them, and then kick myself for buying them when I should of held out for some LM's

thanks, and I'll ofcoarse throw some rep around too!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
here ya go buddy!

different rim alittle but there is a vision their....

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
why show a pic of an LM when he asked for DTM?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
because i did ^

and why worrie about something you didnt post :)

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
^^dont matter to me, it just doesnt help him out ;)

someone just chop the wheels off this bimmer and put an it on a IS

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that would be them alright on that bimmer! I know what the LM's look like already, theres pics of them everywhere on this forum of that setup.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Instead of putting the wheels on the car you put the cars on the wheels? That's great haha, +rep for laughs.
lol I have no clue what I'm doing. But seriously, I thought that it was easier to put the bimmer first, then layer the IS on top so I could just erase the IS wheels and then resize it to fit the bimmer wheels.

I guess I was trying to do it fast lol. It seemed like more work to put the bimmer on top of the IS and then erase the entire bimmer.

How should I do it in the future? I'd like to actually learn how to use it :approve:

EDIT: And yeah I kinda forgot to erase like half of the picture from the IS :lol:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, that is funny! I think I'll stick with the LMs after seeing that though, +rep for the work!

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
lol I have no clue what I'm doing. But seriously, I thought that it was easier to put the bimmer first, then layer the IS on top so I could just erase the IS wheels and then resize it to fit the bimmer wheels.

I guess I was trying to do it fast lol. It seemed like more work to put the bimmer on top of the IS and then erase the entire bimmer.

How should I do it in the future? I'd like to actually learn how to use it :approve:

EDIT: And yeah I kinda forgot to erase like half of the picture from the IS :lol:
In the future, use the elliptical marque tool which can be located within the marque tool (click & hold to access the menu)

This will give you a round selection area you can use. After you make your selection around the wheels, right click and select layer via copy. This will make another layer that has only the area you selected. Once you have the wheel on a new layer, drag it onto the pic you want to put it on.

I highly recommend the checking out the videos at You Suck at Photoshop.
They're not only informative, but hilarious.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
wheel photoshop?

can someone w photoshop take my car below and stick on some is250 or 350 rims?? i've searched and found a few but interested in them on my car. thanks!!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
dude, there are so many pics of BO 300's with X50 wheels.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
i like these more and more every time i look at them!

·
Registered
188 Posts
photo shop please

can some one photo shop my is300? with work vs-xx 17 or 18s in gold and also bbs lm's in gold if possible would like to see them im black too or silver was thinking about getting a cf hood and trunk you guys think gold would look nice or wouldnt fit in?

1 - 20 of 691 Posts