Lexus IS Forum banner

1821 - 1825 of 1825 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hijacking someones tread is not cool. I would say. But Google works also.
Sorry for that dude.

This thread is 122 pages long. It seemed as though, like me, a lot of people had contributed to it.

I tried Google, and it brought me to this forum !

The thread was titled 'WHEEL FITMENT GUIDE: Will these fit? What offset do I need? ' so I thought it appropriate to reply with my question regarding whether a particular wheel would fit with that offset.

I didn't mean to offend, and as this was my first post a lot of forums actually welcome new members !

I'll post a new thread with my question.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Justin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I recently bought a 01 IS300 and the car came with a set of Work Vs-xx wheels which I like a lot and would like to keep them but I dont want a lot of camber and stretched tires and I'm not sure if this will be possible.

I dont know the offset of the wheels and it is not written on them so I did my best measuring it myself but i guess i should give my measurements atleast 1mm margin of error.

So my setup currently is:

Front: R18x8J +38 215/40
Rear: R18x9.5J +44 215/40

The car is going to be lowered by around 1", rear fenders are rolled.

What i want is non stretched tires with little camber. So lets say 225 front and 245 rear and <1 degree camber. Would this be possible without any further modifications to the fenders or do they need a pull?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't seem to find info on these specs.

18x8.5, Et 55. (WRX wheels 5x114.3)

Lowering on Megan springs. What tire size would you recommend? Would I need to run spacers in the front.

Thanks in advance

1821 - 1825 of 1825 Posts