Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for wide wheels and really nice ones at that. I would like the know the brand of the following wheels. Thanks...

Im open for new options too!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about any of the brands but I think you should have posted in the "Wheels and Tires" section.
Why is has to do with the outside and this section has more people and better chances of finding the brands.

KTHNXBAI

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
To answer part of your question, the wheels in the first pic are VIP Modular, and the wheel in the last pic are Wald. None of which are cheap especially VIP Modular because all their wheels are custom. But being that I'm a vender for both feel free to PM with any inquires.

Please move this thread to the Wheel forum.

Reactions: MoonlightSilver_IS

·
Registered
796 Posts
The top ones are dope and remind me of mine which can come in a staggered set up if wanted for the deep lip and there reasonably priced.

Donz Wheelz

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Unless you have seriously deep pockets, VIP Modulars are out of the question. 19s will run you $1200+ per wheel.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.

You're right Apex, most are around $1200 each. PM sent

·
Registered
112 Posts
the new LS looks badass in that stance. I wish I had some pockets for one of them

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
the new LS looks badass in that stance. I wish I had some pockets for one of them
It's funny because my company has one with all the same mods for sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts