Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a decent wheel balancing place with high speed wheel balancer in Palisades Park, NJ area??

I found one in fairfield, but I am wondering if there's any place closer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
dam dude, you got more problems than anyone ive ever met. good luck with the find
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikefate said:
dam dude, you got more problems than anyone ive ever met. good luck with the find
Tell me about it. But I think it's mostly self inflicted so I got noone else to blame but myself. It's a learning experience. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
www.actiontire.com



right on rt 46, very close to GWB

ask for Jo-el, he had an IS300 and I bought my tires from him, along with other old school IS300 owners..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
I know a place at Fort Lee called Best Tires Fort Lee, something like that. Its on 9W Sylvan Ave. I believe, if you're interested, give me a PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tsopranoMB said:
www.actiontire.com



right on rt 46, very close to GWB

ask for Jo-el, he had an IS300 and I bought my tires from him, along with other old school IS300 owners..
Great. That's what i needed exactly.

You northeast guys are great man. Midatlantic region people were always just telling me to stfu because i smell or some sh!t...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
osmosis said:
I know a place at Fort Lee called Best Tires Fort Lee, something like that. Its on 9W Sylvan Ave. I believe, if you're interested, give me a PM.
thats where i went for my toyos. Shop doesnt look like much but damn there busy 24/7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
monkeypee said:
Great. That's what i needed exactly.

You northeast guys are great man. Midatlantic region people were always just telling me to stfu because i smell or some sh!t...
so, what are you saying Tony?! haha
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top