Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
IMO, I think it looks dope...that's why I'm getting one
...wasn't too fond of the 01's though.

What do you mean by, "looks better on other colors"? My IS is going to be GGP.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
do a search, i have posted a bunch of pics of it and how it looks off of the car and how the trunk looks, limit the search date to 8/16/01 to 8/20/01.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Does anybody know if it's possible to retrofit the 2001 spoiler to 2002 lip spoiler? My guess would be not, since the holes are in different places.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just got my 02' spoiler installed on my 02' IBP the other day...It looks great...especially with the window brake light still enabled...it is bright as hell back there when i brake...so no one has an excuse to rear end me....

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like it on my '02. I'm not a big fan of spoilers anymore (having had one follow me in my rearview mirror for 2 years in my Integra Type R)... But this one looks sharp, IMO.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love the way it looks. I is small and it just adds a bit more sportyness to the car but yet changes the way the whole car looks. I like it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I know it looks good on silver cause that's what I have!

I have since changed my mind about having a back window light and a spoiler brake light. It is bright as hell back there. I think it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
My IS300 came with no spoiler, is it possible for me to get one from the dealer, or do I have to talk to someone else? :smile:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I LIKE THE 2002 SPOILER ...VERY SIMPLE LOOKING AND CLASSY. THE 2001 THERE WAS LIKE 3 DIFFERENT SPOILER DEALERS WERE PUTTING ON. TO BAD MY DEALER PUT A SPOILER ON MY CAR WHEN I BOUGHT, IF THEY DIDN'T I WOULD BUY THE 2002 SPOILER AND FRONT GRILL.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
u better like it, or u will hate the 8 holes it takes to mount it!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I like it, but not as much as the L-Tuned spoiler.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts