Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, people need to learn to have some damn respect..

Today my car got keyed. im so pissed off right now, so i needed to vent.

luckily enough im pretty sure it'll be able to be buffed out because its not deep at all, i cant really feel it..

dumbasses.. if they really wanted to screw me they shouldve pushed the key through the paint all the way lol

assholes.

·
Registered
338 Posts
That's better then mine, someone backed into my door and left a nice big dent, took off paint and everything. I woke up one morning to go to work and saw that nice gift on my door. Some people....

BUN

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Im sorry to hear about your car man, try to buff it out and get back with us! Hope everything will turn out okay =)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I had high school kids on our campus 3 weeks ago for orientation and tour and those fugggers threw soda on my car and dried up all over my hood in the sun. I wanted to kill em bastards:shootout:

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
That sucks, let us know if you were able to get them out.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww that blows man.:( I wouldnt be able to sleep at night if I was you. What color is your car?
Im sorry to hear about your car man, try to buff it out and get back with us! Hope everything will turn out okay =)
That sucks, let us know if you were able to get them out.
thanks guys i think i will be able to get it out, we'll see, and i'll let you know..

1GenIS: my car is thundercloud metallic

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bummer dude...I always try to park next to a really really really nice car...to avoid situations like this...haha...
me too lol, except in this case i was the only nice car there

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Glad to hear it can be buffed out. Some people just dont care about anyone elses vehicle.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
it sucks, but its a fact of life

my car got keyed within 6 months of me buying it. brand new car and it was keyed - all the way to the metal.

since then someone carved the word "NO" into my door right above the drivers door handle so i get to see it every time i get into the car. my last car, a honda prelude, had worse things happen to it. there are just crappy people out there - sadly it's a fact of life. :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
I found a monstrosity of a scratch on my drivers side rear bumper where I guess someone drug something against it on campus last week. And a few new dings from doors.

I feel your pain man, some people just don't care.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
That sucks. You try to protect your baby but somebody always manages to do some damage to it while your not looking. Hope it buffs out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts