Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Double standard motherwhores. I say shit more than once, and everyone throws a bitch fit. Everyone else says shit more than once, and the world keeps turning. I feel like McCarthy.

You are about as funny as Carrottop.

You are a complete jackass.

As you were.

:bitching: :shame: :whine: :crazy: :pissed: :bitching:

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
kinddog said:
Double standard motherwhores. I say shit more than once, and everyone throws a bitch fit. Everyone else says shit more than once, and the world keeps turning. I feel like McCarthy.

You are about as funny as Carrottop.

You are a complete jackass.

As you were.

:bitching: :shame: :whine: :crazy: :pissed: :bitching:
At least they are responding to a comment. I dont see people running around appending the same line to EVERY thread just to fucking do it.

quit trying to dig yourself out of the hole you have created.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TXLeXTC said:
quit trying to dig yourself out of the hole you have created.
I'm just asking a question. Getting a little defensive, are we? And I don't use it every post. Far from it. I will use it this time, however, because I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMD911 said:
Because the other phrases make sense, and yours doesn't fit in to the context of the thread.
It does to me! So that's what we've come down to... reading each other's minds? If you prick, do I not bleed?

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
kinddog said:
PMD911 said:
Because the other phrases make sense, and yours doesn't fit in to the context of the thread.
It does to me! So that's what we've come down to... reading each other's minds? If you prick, do I not bleed?
Do whatever the fock you want, I couldn't care less.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Jenny is not the same Jenny from the block anymore because she's living in Hollywood whoring herself to all the celebrities, instead of living in the Bronx.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
PMD911 said:
Jenny is not the same Jenny from the block anymore because she's living in Hollywood whoring herself to all the celebrities, instead of living in the Bronx.
it was rumored that she returned to the block and became a maid.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
I like the jenny on the block comments. They get me hot.

whoa girl!! you're feeding fuel to the fire.

just pm me...i've got all the hot and steamy remarks you'll ever need :wink:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
15 Participants
LexArkana
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing