Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah, saw one at Lexus of Carlsbad (CA) with chrome 18 in. wheels. Beautiful car, much nicer than I expected.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
They aren't making that many in Green.

It used to be the "hot" color a few years ago (for other models of cars).

There is one that I see often parked near my house... With the beige LP package.

It would be my fourth choice in color...

Grey -> Blue -> Black -> Green.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi,

I have a green IS200 with beige interior. I think it looks great ! It's a subtle color but still when the sun falls on it it springs to life.

I picked it not only because i love the looks of it, I also like the fact that there's not that many green Lexus'es around which makes mine a bit more special and unique.

You can see some pictures of it in the IS200 owners forum on this site.

------------------
Best of Regards,
Karl Westman
[email protected]
Stockholm, Sweden

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks nice! Almost looks like it has a little bit of yellow in it when the sunlight is on it. Noticed this on my silver one. Take some pics with a different colored background (other than green trees and grass) to make that green really stand out!

·
Registered
132 Posts
ISFAN:

$699...

The price I saw displayed on a sticker on a new IS at the dealer was $799....go figure.

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

·
Registered
626 Posts
Your car looks very nice. I never got the opportunity to see a green one. I have a silve and love the color, but your green looks sharp!

I like the spoiler as well! I may look into that. My wife does not want me to add the spoiler, but we will see.

Enjoy your car it looks great!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
ISFan,
I complimented you in another post - don't make me hammer you now

What's this about the "wife?"

If you want the spoiler, get the spoiler. I'm thinking about getting one for my MS IS.

------------------
cardinal

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey if anyone is married, they know the wife rules! Hey it was enough to get her to agree to getting the car. I can not take advantage or the next thing you know she will want to drive the damn thing all over the place.

I am running out of excuses on why she can not drive it.

I still feel silver is the BEST color on this car. Just thought the Green looked nice too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
ISFAN:

The dealer installs it in less than a day.

So what you do is tell the wife you're going shopping for a gift for her and instead take the car to the dealer and get the spoiler put on. Whe she asks about it, just respond "Damn, I wonder how that got there." and give her the gift. She'll be so happy that you picked her up something she won't even remember she didn't want one.

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

·
Registered
626 Posts
I love it. Thanks!!! You know I tried to convince her to get his and her IS300, but the kids would not fit that well.

She stays at home and is all over with the kids.

I did promise her that when they get older she can get the car she wants.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
Your car looks very nice. I never got the opportunity to see a green one. I have a silve and love the color, but your green looks sharp!

I like the spoiler as well! I may look into that. My wife does not want me to add the spoiler, but we will see.

Enjoy your car it looks great!
Fan-ster, Did you get the spoiler? Think I should get one? I really like the way accelr8's looks with the tint and spoiler...How about on our silver?

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"

·
Registered
626 Posts
I got the tint but no spoiler. I talked to the dealer and they wanted 800 and would not budge. Did not think it was worth it. I just am not sure if that is the look I am going for. Maybe my wife will let me for xmas. The tint looks great. Makes the car look much more sport. .

I got the tine done as part of the deal. The dealership put it on. It is medium grey in color. I do not know the percent though or brand.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Your IS looks beautiful man. I've never seen one in person, but this picture is so good it's almost the same.
Enjoy

black/ivory (lovin it)
17"

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the comments, folks.

BTW, the IS grill photo and the speedo picture in my album make great wallpapers!

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
Agent Smith
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing