Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a '92 Acura Legend. I love it. Im sure it can take on some of your IS300's hehe :p Im a regular member from http://www.legend-forum.com, but will start to be a regular member here. I remember that theres also someone on here that was from the legend forums. I think it was theDon. I cant remember.
Well im going to be getting a '03 TCM SportDesign E-shift by the end of this year. I cant wait. My mom currently has one and im going to take on the rest of her payments.

heres a pic of my car if anyone cares ...look at the rims :D

·
8,849 Posts
Those are some ugly rims on an ugly car. :whine:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
hot wheels :lol: , welcome. '92 Acura Legends have the same bolt pattern as the IS? Who knew

·
8,849 Posts
K3RRY said:
...those are the same rims as yours if you have a stock is300
Exactly... :roll: There's also a little "L" in the middle. :whine:

You don't see any IS300 owners putting BMW wheels, now do you? :roll:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
vlad_a said:
K3RRY said:
vlad_a said:
Those are some ugly rims on an ugly car. :whine:
whats your problem? those are the same rims as yours if you have a stock is300
Exactly... :roll: There's also a little "L" in the middle. :whine:

You don't see any IS300 owners putting BMW wheels, now do you? :roll:
Hey man back off, what's the big deal? And that little "L" is an fn center cap that pops out. And if you want to get technical it's a toyota rim not a Lexus rim. Car loos good K3rry.

·
8,849 Posts
Now, if there were IS300 taillights installed, would it be much different situation?
IMO, it is borderline rice.

Once he gets the whole car, as he stated, not just the rims, it will be a different story.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome. Cant see the pics but as i stated before welcome. Peace.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HenrysIS300 said:
Welcome. Cant see the pics but as i stated before welcome. Peace.
fixed

juniorsdad said:
who'd you bum those wheels off of....????
I saw a ad in the papers for the rims and thought it was a good deal. I paid $420 for the set w/ decent tires. I didnt have enough money to buy a new set.

vlad_a said:
Now, if there were IS300 taillights installed, would it be much different situation? IMO, it is borderline rice.
Vlad, you say its rice borderline rice blablabla but whatever man its all good think what you wanna think. I just wanted to say hi cuase im a new member, but you give me this crap. Now if I get some is300 taillights, then yeah it would a be a different situation...but im not and will never.

TomC said:
Are you a female pls report here.....
haha no im not a girl, but yeah my name kinda sucks its Kerry. :D

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
plau2572 said:
Legend Coupes are still one of my fav cars. When I was in college, I really wanted one.
those are nice especially the type II (230hp) 6-speed coupes

1 - 20 of 25 Posts